Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Question about [BABY_SNATCHER] tag  (Read 589 times)

StupidElves

• Bay Watcher
  • I coveted that wind, I suppose.
    • View Profile
Question about [BABY_SNATCHER] tag
« on: September 23, 2014, 10:32:53 am »

If two civs have the [BABY_SNATCHER] tag, will they be hostile towards each other, or will they be friendly?
Accidentally made over 5000 copper maces once. I have no idea how that happened.

GENERATION 29:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
Re: Question about [BABY_SNATCHER] tag
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2014, 12:02:08 pm »

If two civs have the [BABY_SNATCHER] tag, will they be hostile towards each other, or will they be friendly?
Friendly. Unless one of them is also SKULKING, then they'll be hostile. BABY_SNATCHERs are also hostile to those without the token. Masterwork makes use of this to establish factions.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

StupidElves

• Bay Watcher
  • I coveted that wind, I suppose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2014, 12:13:52 pm »

Thanks for that.
Accidentally made over 5000 copper maces once. I have no idea how that happened.

GENERATION 29:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2014, 12:54:11 pm »

ITEMTHIEF as well. BABYSNATCHER & ITEMTHIEF is another faction, as is ITEMTHIEF alone. So if you have a civ with babysnatcher, and another civ with babysnatcher and itemthief, they are hostile to each other.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2014, 02:12:19 pm »

ITEMTHIEF as well. BABYSNATCHER & ITEMTHIEF is another faction, as is ITEMTHIEF alone. So if you have a civ with babysnatcher, and another civ with babysnatcher and itemthief, they are hostile to each other.
I meant ITEMTHIEF. Thanks for correcting me.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?