Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: What has changed since 0.37 version?  (Read 2622 times)

Ragnarock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: What has changed since 0.37 version?
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2015, 01:47:46 pm »

Nah, regular killer just means you're possibly dangerous since you kill stuff, though you're also a legendary hero.

This is when you REALLY push things:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Think she's got like 1500 kills?

Okay, being a LEGENDARY Killer beats everything.

Also, a question -
I'm playing 40.24 r5, and I can't seem to get non-lethal combat to work; I strapped my weapons to my torso, demanded an item, got "Over my dead body!" then when I start to punch, every time the defender is drawing a shiv on me. Always.
Dabbling Overseer

ClorrProdigal

• Bay Watcher
  • My God! It's full of dwarves!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2015, 09:16:47 pm »

Who are you trying to rob? I think if the race your attacking has the likes to fight tag they will not refuse a fight, and if you start a fight with them in no quarter they wont stop.
Nah, regular killer just means you're possibly dangerous since you kill stuff, though you're also a legendary hero.

Did you bodywap into someone? Adventurers never have parents.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 09:20:11 pm by ClorrProdigal »

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2015, 05:13:37 am »

Who are you trying to rob? I think if the race your attacking has the likes to fight tag they will not refuse a fight, and if you start a fight with them in no quarter they wont stop.

Did you bodywap into someone? Adventurers never have parents.
My first adventurer ever was a dorf who arrived at the fort with the armoks_blessing effects active (I had used it on the starting 20 and then raised the pop cap and let regular migrants arrive) so I named him Urist McLegendary after he turned out to not be a vampire, made him a Duke eventually and then later moved on to playing other adventurers. I found a backup of the save not long ago and ran around with him again except this time I noticed in legends that he had a wife so I brought him back to the fort and retired him there, used dfusion to have her pop out a kid and then grabbed the kid to adventure with.

Later I used something Rumrusher made called invoke which lets you bind someone to your service and grabbed both parents to adventure with me, and also edited their names so they weren't "Urist McLegendary", going with Urist and Romlam Legendbreaker, their daughter being Gar Legendbreaker.

Whoa, forgot how awesomely their titles ended up, saddest family of godstomping adventurers ever.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 05:18:50 am by Max™ »

Ragnarock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2015, 07:35:13 pm »

Refusing/Stopping works just fine, the problem is in the weapons used. Even though I strap my weapons and use my fists, the other guys always draw a weapon. They just won't fistfight/wrestle.
Dabbling Overseer
Pages: 1 [2]