Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: The Maze of torture (OOC)  (Read 2932 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: The Maze of torture (OOC) [4/5]
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2014, 03:16:35 pm »

Give me a moment to write up someone.
Name: Mary Greengrass
Race: Elf
Class: Ranger
Skills: [poison resist] [tracker] [tone deaf singer]
Weapons: Bow seem to lost it during last night.
Spells: Cure headache.
History: A simple elf ranger, if not for her track record of 'adventures' while under the influant. She started out well, many of her kin having found fame and forture on the same path, but when at her first ever pub, well on the bright side, that cult wouldn't of been found before it was too late.
She has gained both fame and infamy for her deeds and all fear her singing voice for being subjected to it for too long has kill more then one person.
Appearance:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 28, 2014, 03:43:05 pm by scapheap »
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
Re: The Maze of torture (OOC) [4/5]
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2014, 03:51:17 pm »

Accepted!
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Maze of torture (OOC)
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2014, 03:51:52 pm »

IC up soon!
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2014, 03:55:59 pm »

IC is up!

Forrest

• Bay Watcher
  • The doctor is in.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2014, 11:37:50 pm »

SO yeeeaaaah, schedule is currently horrible, not gonna be posting much.
Pages: 1 2 [3]