Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: I've been betrayed by myself.  (Read 3380 times)

CancerousCthulhu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: I've been betrayed by myself.
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2014, 05:24:23 pm »

He had exceptional and masterwork steel equipment from a fort that last to three consecutive sieges. If I am going to fight him, though, I'm not going to use candy against him, I want to see a mini-titan battle between my two champions, with the backdrop of two armies clashing.

Okay, at least he won't be a nigh-invincible, neon blue nightmare.
Guys I don't think we want to mess with using dwarves as fusion material here. Be careful.

Prudent Viper

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Unprofessional
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2014, 08:53:25 am »

He'll lose his equipment, I'm afraid, and have it replaced with default goblin stuff. Expect him to turn up with a iron breastplate and helm at best.
*Tryrar fires Prudent Viper. Out of a cannon. Into the sun*

TheHossofMoss

• Bay Watcher
  • "Man muss Heu machen, solange die Sonne scheint."
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2014, 11:00:38 am »

Can't you just unretire him and have him turn on his goblin comrades? Then retire in a dwarf fortress?
On the Fifth Day of Axemas, my love saved the fort from...
Five sieging Werebeasts, four Giant Dingoes, three sneaky Thieves, two drunken Black bears, and a Titan killing spree!

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2014, 11:47:15 am »

Can't you just unretire him and have him turn on his goblin comrades? Then retire in a dwarf fortress?
By that point he would have betrayed two civilizations, murdered hundreds of his former comrades and killed his own followers on multiple occasions. Why would anyone would let him into their civ after that?

TheHossofMoss

• Bay Watcher
  • "Man muss Heu machen, solange die Sonne scheint."
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2014, 11:48:20 am »

By that point he would have betrayed two civilizations, murdered hundreds of his former comrades and killed his own followers on multiple occasions. Why would anyone would let him into their civ after that?

True. Why then, he could just start a bandit group!
On the Fifth Day of Axemas, my love saved the fort from...
Five sieging Werebeasts, four Giant Dingoes, three sneaky Thieves, two drunken Black bears, and a Titan killing spree!
Pages: 1 [2]