Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Primitive Accumulation(Game)  (Read 3455 times)

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile
Re: Primitive Accumulation(Game)
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2014, 06:24:06 am »

Well, for other things I vote we discontinue the mine for now, seeing as we don't have enough workforce for it and a smelter, and no use for it without smelter.
Instead, I think we should focus on our immediate priorities.
   - Sustainable and reliable food supply
        - Set up a smoking house (away from our buildings) to smoke food making it more edible and easier to preserve.
   - Exploration
       - Examine all areas for food sources
       - Examine the Western Forest and the Swamp for materials. Maybe we find peat.
    - Communism
       - Set up a meeting thingy where people can voice their concerns.
+1.  But I think a better use of Harold might be to have him fish for food.  He can do that while drunk, and it will add even more variety to our diet. 
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2014, 08:49:14 am »

Well, for other things I vote we discontinue the mine for now, seeing as we don't have enough workforce for it and a smelter, and no use for it without smelter.
        - Set up a smoking house (away from our buildings) to smoke food making it more edible and easier to preserve.
   - Exploration
    - Communism
+1.  But I think a better use of Harold might be to have him fish for food.  He can do that while drunk, and it will add even more variety to our diet.
+1

Alev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2014, 12:25:13 pm »

- Exploration
    - Communism
+1
+1

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2014, 01:05:23 pm »

- Exploration
    - Communism
+1
+1
+1
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Urist Mc Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2014, 09:13:31 am »

+1 to above

Beneviento

• Bay Watcher
  • Rocks and Blocks
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2014, 04:49:23 pm »

- Exploration
    - Communism
+1
+1
+1
+1
And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the Assaulted Lanterns Magma Artillery' - King Id I of the Assaulted Lanterns
Pages: 1 2 [3]