Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Blind Wolf Among Us VLP as JFK (wait what?)  (Read 899 times)

Samio

• Bay Watcher
  • ˙uǝʌǝ ʇ,uop ı sıɥʇ sı ʇɐɥʍ
    • View Profile
Blind Wolf Among Us VLP as JFK (wait what?)
« on: August 21, 2014, 08:53:27 am »

So I'm about to start recording via fraps and all that some Wolf Among Us gameplay as an LP. It's gonna be almost completely blind. (I've played a tiny bit of the first episode, I'll let you know when it's blind...)

To make things more interesting on top of that, I'm going to play as a potentially unstable historical character John Fitzgerald Kennedy of a combination of your (weighted) choice and random.org!

Basically, just write down a character or agree with another character and I'll add it to the list or put a duplicate in the hat, respectively.
Then random.org does the choice, and I'll do research on the guy we're working with.

Rules about characters:
1. Must NOT be fictional.
2. Must be famous enough to do research on.
3. Should have a recognizable and preferably distinct personality.

If I note a character suggested does not have any of these, I may choose to veto it. In other words, I'll just leave it out of the choice.

After this is finished, I may do an equally blind run of The Walking Dead Season Two...  8)

Edit: Forgot to mention that I'll wait for five seperate suggestions but an unlimited number of agreements.

Edit of the edit: Screw democracy I'm excited. A friend had the brilliant idea to play as JFK. It begins soon.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 09:57:31 am by Samio »

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile
Re: Blind Wolf Among Us VLP as JFK (wait what?)
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2014, 11:25:17 am »

This should be interesting. PTW.
Amusingly, he's a Marksdwarf, which gives me the mental image of him conducting medical malpractice an appendectomy from fifty paces with a crossbow.
On bay12, a poll option of basically 'nuke the world' named 'Apocalypse Hitler' is like asking an alcoholic if they want some whiskey.