Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Most interesting setting  (Read 750 times)

halosammy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Most interesting setting
« on: August 11, 2014, 03:12:02 am »

What worlds have you generated that you play the most in? I'm talking about the ones that turn out just balanced and interesting enough that you can find just about anything in it, or the smaller ones that seem to have civilizations, or ancient sites that compel you to devote your adventurer to explore. Even just the ones that have interesting political landscapes. With that said, what do you go back to the most?

Mine is a pocket world with a single demon lord that I keep trying to assassinate in Adventure Mode. Considering the fact that he rules the largest goblin civ in an extremely confined map, just getting to him is like realistically considering your chances at fighting your way to Darth Vader.

Edmus

• Bay Watcher
  • Powerful toasting since 1893!
    • View Profile
Re: Most interesting setting
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2014, 02:35:32 am »

My current world consisted of Two Elven nations, a human nation, an extinct dwarves, some Goblins and my civ. Over the Ten years of play it seems that all the other civs are fighting themselves into oblivion. The Two Titans still exist, If I can get them to visit I might be able to transfer into the age of Dwarves.