Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Rome Fortress or Teldin's Creaturepack, anyone have them?  (Read 707 times)

Teldin

• Bay Watcher
  • Canadian Bacon
    • View Profile
Rome Fortress or Teldin's Creaturepack, anyone have them?
« on: August 07, 2014, 09:40:21 am »

Hey guys, so I'm back again. Nobody remembers me, that's cool, but some people might remember the guides and stuff I wrote, and two of my most popular mods, Rome Fortress with its full Latin library, and the Creaturepack, which added a whole slew (like 200+?) of D&D fantasy monsters/creatures.

So I'm rewriting both of those for the latest versions, but the issue is that I got a new computer quite some time ago and completely forgot to transfer over all my old DF files. The versions I had in my old Wikispaces page aren't anywhere near the final versions I released (plus that page is defunct) so I'm wondering if anyone out there might have them. The Creaturepack in particular also had playable Drow and Drider entities and for the life of me I can't find any copies of it anywhere; the only one I could find was pre-domestics, ie. I had included a ton of custom creatures like chickens, pigs, goats which have been included as standard in DF for years now. I also couldn't find a copy with any of my custom interactions.

Anyone who can shoot me a copy of either, I'll add you to the readme!

Robsoie

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McAngry
    • View Profile
Re: Rome Fortress or Teldin's Creaturepack, anyone have them?
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2014, 11:23:27 am »

download seems to still work there :
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=99396.0

Teldin

• Bay Watcher
  • Canadian Bacon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2014, 11:44:43 am »

Aha, great! Thanks, that's not the site I usually put stuff on. Glad to see most of it's there at least. Now if I can just find a full copy of Rome Fortress..
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 11:47:48 am by Teldin »

Steele

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2014, 04:42:47 pm »

The link here still works for Rome Fortress;
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=23881.0

StupidElves

• Bay Watcher
  • I coveted that wind, I suppose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2014, 06:56:43 pm »

PTW

Some good old fashioned D&D monsters should be amazing.
Accidentally made over 5000 copper maces once. I have no idea how that happened.

GENERATION 29:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.