Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: OarSparks - with animated GIFs (Noob Warning) Part 2  (Read 918 times)

CzarSquid

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
OarSparks - with animated GIFs (Noob Warning) Part 2
« on: August 02, 2014, 04:13:13 pm »

The latest update: http://dflps.blogspot.com/
Start from the beginning: http://dflps.blogspot.com/2014/08/oarsparks-part-1.html

Update August 8, 2014 - Part 2: I'm getting a little faster at making these. I've cleaned up the first part to be more readable and understandable. But with school just around the corner it makes it hard to completely dedicate time to update more frequently. I also updated the game to 0.40.06 (it started in .05 so no save issues).

Well, I've played a few games on and off over the years. Never got deep but I think I got the hang of the basics. With my last playthrough, I had a bit of fun that ended it prematurely. I wish I had saved my thoughts but it never occurred to me. So after seeings some great playthroughs, I figure I give it a shot.

I'll be uploading on a blog to keep the LP organized. So there is no need to be searching the thread for updates.

Now this takes a huge amount of time to make. I am going to be attending school and have a job. So expect an update at least once a week (These masterful works take time to make). Saturdays are looking like the update day. Any suggestions or comments about the story or the game are highly appreciated.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 02:06:06 pm by CzarSquid »

Ruhn

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept Dwarf
    • View Profile
Re: OarSparks - My first LP with animated GIFs (Noob Warning)
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2014, 04:42:23 pm »

The animations are a nice bonus we don't usually get  :D

CzarSquid

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: OarSparks - with animated GIFs (Noob Warning) Part 2
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2014, 02:08:42 pm »

Thank you Ruhn, animations do make things more interesting because you can actually see what the player sees without the need of watching a 7 hour youtube video.

Part 2 is up as well (link's in first post). I figure I would avoid needlessly bumping the thread unless I have something more to contribute.