Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: "jagged" artifact descriptor?  (Read 999 times)

Behrooz Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Woo, I play with dwarves!
    • View Profile
"jagged" artifact descriptor?
« on: July 29, 2014, 12:49:02 pm »

Gerigonul, Master Armorsmith, has created Lelumked, a jagged steel left gauntlet!

I've had a lot of artifacts before, but I can't recall any of them being 'jagged'!  Especially armor!  Haven't seen anything about this in the wiki or with some google searches, either... could this be new in DF2014?

Perhaps this signifies the ability to do edged damage!  Could this be fun for goblins?  Anyone have any ideas or seen this before?
Behrooz''s Law:<BR>The relevance of ongoing discussion in a bulletin board thread is inversely proportional to both the volume and number of quotations appended therein.

therahedwig

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • wolthera.info
Re: "jagged" artifact descriptor?
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2014, 12:55:50 pm »

Nope, sorry, it's part of the new generated weaponry/materials... and it doesn't have any value beyond a fancy adjective.

As the adjectives are sphere aligned, it probly indicates what magical properties an artifact could have if magic were implemented.
Stonesense Grim Dark 0.2 Alternate detailed and darker tiles for stonesense. Now with all ores!

Behrooz Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Woo, I play with dwarves!
    • View Profile
Re: "jagged" artifact descriptor?
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2014, 01:07:07 pm »

Drat!  Thanks anyway! :)
Behrooz''s Law:<BR>The relevance of ongoing discussion in a bulletin board thread is inversely proportional to both the volume and number of quotations appended therein.