Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Your first 40.01 Artifact--post it here!  (Read 4490 times)

Nyxalinth

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
    • My facebook page.
Re: Your first 40.01 Artifact--post it ehre!
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2014, 11:30:04 pm »

You might want to fix the thread's name, it says "ehre" instead of here ;).

/facepalm

Thanks for letting me know! :)
Nyxalinth likes the color blue, gaming, writing, art, cats for their aloofness,  Transformers for their sentience and ability to transform, and the Constructicons for their hard work and building skills. Whenever possible, she prefers to consume bacon cheeseburgers and pinot noir. She absolutely detests stupid people.

Lemunde

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Your first 40.01 Artifact--post it here!
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2014, 12:23:59 am »

Actually I decided to turn artifacts off for the time being. One of the things that I've come to realize is that one of the most frustrating things about DF is scrambling around trying to make sure you have absolutely every single type of resource possible so when one of your dwarves has a mood they don't go insane because you didn't have crystal glass or shell or something. It seems to be a lot more fun this way, if not a lot more !!fun!!.

Chimerat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2014, 12:16:20 pm »

I couldn't get 40.01 to work for more than 15 minutes, but 40.03 behaved the second time I tried it. Finally got a strange mood and they produced:
"Rinalmed Adil" (The Ivy-Abatement of Walls), a dolomite figurine of dwarve
 This is a dolomite figurine of dwarves. All craftdwarfship is of the highest quality.
 The item is a masterfully designed image of dwarves in dolomite by Iton Ablelidek. The dwarves are traveling. The artwork relates to the foundation of Tundrawork by The Construct of Whirling of The Rock of Creeds in 2.
 It is encrusted with round dolomite cabochons and single cut green jades and encircled with bands of oval dolomite cabochons. On the item is an image of briolette cut gems in dolomite.

Nasty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2014, 03:56:04 am »

Daseltad, "The Heavenly Matches", a iron figurine of Aleya Waxyskins

This is a iron figurine of Aleya Waxyskins. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality.
The item is a masterfully designed image of Aleya Waxyskins the elf and Bestra Brandswelters the Golden Heat the dragon in iron by Craftsdwarf 1 Isulnil. Bestra Brandswelters the Golden Heat is striking down Aleya Wazyskins. The artwork relates to the killing of the elf Aleya Wazyskins by the dragon Bestra Brandswelters the Golden Heat in The Hill of Trades in 112.
It is decorated with plum wood and encircled with bands of iron.

:D

Visus Draconis

• Bay Watcher
  • Prognosticationist
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2014, 04:49:45 am »

So one of my miners got a strange mood and commandeered a mason's workshop. A few minutes later she made this:

Roder Zutshosh, "The Baldness of Bewilderment", a quartzite grate.

This is a quartzite grate. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is encrusted with quartzite cabochons and square cut aventurines. On the item is an image of Dishmab Plainsclasp the dwarf and dwarves in granite. Dishmab Plainsclasp is surrounded by the dwarves. The artwork relates to the ascension of the dwarf Dishmab Plainsclasp to the position of queen of The Organized Irons in 20.
"Armok, I would like a set of ☼adamantine socks☼ for the winter holiday."

Syndrome-causing cloud of creeping mist appears at the edge of the map.

"I'll take that as a no."

greycat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2014, 08:29:44 pm »

Hell, if nobody's suffocated because of it, it hardly counts as a bug! -- StLeibowitz

Brunste

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2014, 12:14:43 am »

Onslaughtpanther the Handle of Throwers. A simple beauty.

Aisher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2014, 01:04:19 am »

more like tenth

Pages: 1 2 [3]