Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Dejavu's Rant Thread.  (Read 965 times)

Again_Dejavu

• Bay Watcher
  • F5, F5, F5...
    • View Profile
Dejavu's Rant Thread.
« on: July 14, 2014, 07:54:41 pm »

Hey guys! I want to break someone/something. I'm stuck in this fucking breach house with all these goddamn cockmonglers, and I'm supposed to enjoy it. Literally every single motherfucker here is atleast 4 years apart in age from me. I can't even have fucking milk. MILK. I have to be supervised and coddled wherever I go, no one fucking trusts me. *Long line of profanity here* Fucking sand gets everywhere, in my clothes, my shitty bunk, the floor, I hate it. Who the hell decided that I should go to the beach for 8 days. I hate sand. I hate traveling. I hate almost everyone one I know. It's been two days and I don't know how the hell I'm supposed to cope. And yes, I am taking my meds.
The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.

Kassire

• Bay Watcher
  • The damning skull motif
    • View Profile
Re: Dejavu's Rant Thread.
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2014, 08:15:25 pm »

I know how it feels, I've been dragged into the beach when I didn't want to. The place was so crowded that they had to use mattresses to sleep in the middle of the beach house. I had some terrible rash afterwards and it was terrible. We were forced to go to the beach EVERY DAY. I wasn't as restricted as you at the point of milk, but I know it sucks.
All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
Re: Dejavu's Rant Thread.
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2014, 08:18:42 pm »

Ahem.

Just saiyan.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti