Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Jungle Leaves  (Read 694 times)

locustgate

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Jungle Leaves
« on: July 11, 2014, 10:11:06 am »

So with the new multiz trees they now have visible leaves, which have confused me, why are they all bright colors. They start out all simple green, but about when I unpause the game the leaves change colors, highwood is blue, lychwood is white, thought the pictures are slightly greenwhite. So why are the leaves all the color of rainbows, there are also some that are pink.

Quietust

• Bay Watcher
  • Does not suffer fools gladly
    • View Profile
    • QMT Productions
Re: Jungle Leaves
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2014, 11:02:32 am »

Have you tried loo[k]ing at the tiles?
P.S. If you don't get this note, let me know and I'll write you another.
It's amazing how dwarves can make a stack of bones completely waterproof and magmaproof.
It's amazing how they can make an entire floodgate out of the bones of 2 cats.

greycat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2014, 11:48:43 am »

The leaves change color because nature is DISGUSTING.  Chop them all down!  That'll fix it.
Hell, if nobody's suffocated because of it, it hardly counts as a bug! -- StLeibowitz

Wimopy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2014, 12:07:18 pm »

Here, I won't give you the answer, but I'll lead you to it: You start in early spring, and time in fortress mode passes quick, when you get to the warmer part of spring, the end of winter. This is when animals mate.

It's a Nature thing, a dwarf might not get it. If it annoys you, chop all the trees down (Fun!) or burn them all down (also !!Fun!!)
Now updating the Monster Hunter Universe mod
Current Version: 0.4.95b - Updated June 17, 2015
New Thread
Download
Old Thread

Panando

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2014, 10:48:14 pm »

The leaves change color because nature is DISGUSTING.  Chop them all down! and flood everything with magma. That'll fix it.
Fixed.
Punch through a multi-z aquifer in under 5 minutes, video walkthrough. I post as /u/BlakeMW on reddit.

locustgate

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2014, 12:47:02 pm »

The leaves change color because nature is DISGUSTING.  Chop them all down! and flood everything with magma. That'll fix it.
Fixed.

Breaks down in tears! I don't have any!!!!!