Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: [IC Thread] Kurchil's Children - Day 1 - Introduction  (Read 17357 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [IC Thread] Kurchil's Children - Day 1 - Introduction
« Reply #150 on: August 26, 2014, 03:13:10 pm »

"Thank you for the help; I'll be back tomorrow to check on affairs here. Hopefully the moles will have understood the message thanks to Sofia's talent with wild life. And before we leave, I believe I still have not heard your name." Varkhal said, smiling politely as he pointed out she had already been told their names but hadn't given her own so far.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Samarkand

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 27, 2014, 08:13:39 pm »

"Thank you for the help; I'll be back tomorrow to check on affairs here. Hopefully the moles will have understood the message thanks to Sofia's talent with wild life. And before we leave, I believe I still have not heard your name." Varkhal said, smiling politely as he pointed out she had already been told their names but hadn't given her own so far.
"Ah yes, well my name is not my proudest possession. My birth name is Froathixa, though I much prefer Froa. A wandering traveler apparently used that name for some plant in my father's garden, and he quite liked it... Needless to say, I feel differently... So long as you're in Iseaya I'll be able to get a hold of you in the event that the moles come back, though it would be nice if you checked back sometime tomorrow."
My Area

It's it's its, not it's, not its its, not it's.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 28, 2014, 12:56:37 am »

"Aren't you glad names are not all there are to people? Nonetheless, Froa sounds good and I will use it. We meet tomorrow then." Varkhal said politely, taking a half-bow and then taking his leave.

To The Blue Rose! Get accommodations for two - either two rooms or one room and two beds, whatever is chosen by Sofia/the best option. Upon getting a room, Varkhal cleans his armor from dirt and cuts part the remaining strip of leather armor. He tries to apply the Oik rune much like before, except the larger strip will become a strap for his spear much like the one for Sofia's sword while the new bit of leather will become a cilice, created in such a way as to create some pain as it digs into his skin if he closes his legs or assumes a lowered fighting stance.

Sleep after that.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 30, 2014, 09:28:57 pm »

"I wasn't getting snooty, I was being sarcastic.... I just thought of something."

Will heads back to the dock, and looks for clues as to what exactly caused the fire.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: August 31, 2014, 01:10:25 am »

"Ahaha, alright!" Sofia burst out with a grin wide across her face. Sheathing her sword, she continued to let excitement out. "I'd consider that a successful day!"

Sofia heads back to the Blue Rose, looking for accommodations (either two beds and one room or two rooms) that have the softest bedding so her wings can remain comfortable. If she has any time left before night truly falls, Sofia will just spend the time continuing to feel out the balance of her sword.

If it does get dark, though, prioritize sleep.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 01:12:01 am by Powder Miner »

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: September 04, 2014, 05:26:14 pm »

Meyath backs out ot he tent unsure of her ability to help these people, especially without getting in the way of the others, she looks around for some other way she can be of help, probably outside the tent
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Samarkand

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: September 04, 2014, 05:40:22 pm »

Meyath backs out ot he tent unsure of her ability to help these people, especially without getting in the way of the others, she looks around for some other way she can be of help, probably outside the tent
It appeared many of the non-essential nurses were leaving for the night. However, there were a number building fires in the tents to keep the patients warm for the night.
My Area

It's it's its, not it's, not its its, not it's.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]