Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Paranoia  (Read 657 times)

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
Paranoia
« on: September 27, 2014, 11:43:48 pm »

This is a work in progress, trying to find a decent char sheet I can use which doesn't use PDFs. PS3 doesn't recognize them.

(For those wondering why I've been starting and quitting my other games. I lack a computer to properly write updates, and/or I have no dice to roll, and the computer is not accessible to me. I'll get to those when I have to supplies to do those threads. I am also lazy.)

Rules: Requires Clearance level: Ultraviolet. Violation of Clearance level is treason. Treason is punishable by death.

Quick Background: Like most citizens, you have lived in Alpha Complex ever since you emerged from your clone vat with your five identical clones. Rumor has it that in the Dark Ages, clones were produced differently and did not live in Alpha Complex. Rumors are treason. Because The Computer loves you and wants you to be happy, The Computer assigns all citizens a Security Clearance, to ensure that only the most capable and worthy clones have access to potentially dangerous information, equipment, and areas. All citizens are expected to obey citizens of higher security clearance. The levels of Security Clearance are as follows: Infrared, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet, and Ultraviolet. You have never seen an Ultraviolet citizen. Important areas and items in Alpha Complex are color-coded for your convenience. Possessing, using, or trespassing in that which is above your security clearance is treason. Fortunately, thanks to your meritorious service to The Computer, you have been raised from Infrared to Red Clearance. You have also been given the opportunity to serve The Computer as a Troubleshooter...one of a select group of lucky citizens who serve The Computer in a variety of high-risk capacities. It is a dangerous job, but someone has to help protect Alpha Complex from the works of Commies, mutants, secret society members, and other traitors. It is also one of the fastest ways to improve one's Security Clearance. Being a Troubleshooter is fun. The Computer tells you so. Being a Troubleshooter will help you to remain happy. Happiness is mandatory.

« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 12:13:48 am by Salsacookies »
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Paranoia
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2014, 11:55:15 pm »

« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 12:06:59 am by Salsacookies »
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
Re: Paranoia
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2014, 12:10:29 am »

Posting to watch, will try to join when I have a computer so Monday or tuesday
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.