Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Syndicate: OOC/Discussion Thread  (Read 4940 times)

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Syndicate: OOC/Discussion Thread
« Reply #90 on: July 10, 2014, 11:38:29 pm »

Uhm has anyone elses task bar up the top just gone weird?
I just lost 2/3 of the options on it, messages and profile and all that stuff is gone replaced by this.

HOME
HELP
LOGIN
REGISTER
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 10, 2014, 11:42:19 pm »

Yeah, same.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 10, 2014, 11:43:13 pm »

Hmm going to WAP2 allows access to the other options at least if I need them.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 11, 2014, 12:15:46 am »

Ooh, fixed already, nice.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 11, 2014, 12:17:55 am »

Hm. If everything goes like last game, then we'll be pretty good in terms of people going to jail. I mean, last time that one dude only went to jail because we had a shit lawyer. And like he said, Prison's are escapable. If you can get a phonecall out, just contact Aaron and he'll help draw up an escape plan.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 11, 2014, 06:32:49 am »

Remember though, this time the death penalty is a thing if it goes badly.
Caine's law.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]