Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Do we as a community have any idea where the creator of dwarf therapist is?  (Read 1627 times)

mavj96

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think as a whole it's important for most of us that updating to dwarf therapist continues, I for one doubt that I will be able to go back to playing without it.

Is it known whether or not the creator is still active? Whether or not he has given permission to update the mod?

I've yet to be able to test it but do we know if therapist works at all with the new version?

Sorg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • EnglishWithCoffee

I think as a whole it's important for most of us that updating to dwarf therapist continues, I for one doubt that I will be able to go back to playing without it.

Is it known whether or not the creator is still active? Whether or not he has given permission to update the mod?

I've yet to be able to test it but do we know if therapist works at all with the new version?
It doesn't work with new version.
Here's link to therapist thread - http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=122968.0
Intelligent is a strong word to use around DF.
you're lucky it wasn't an adventurer.  I've heard they can bash your skull in by throwing water at you.  UNDERWATER

mavj96

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Thank you!