Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Plugins for DF Hack?  (Read 570 times)

togemaster10

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Plugins for DF Hack?
« on: June 25, 2014, 03:36:29 pm »

So I got the LNP Advanced, which came with DF Hack. So I got some plugins for it, and I popped them into the plugins folder and booted up dwarf fortress, but it said that it can't load the plugins? I looked up the problem and it told me to enable them in dfhack.init, but I couldn't find it. Can anyone give me instructions on what to do? Thanks.

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Plugins for DF Hack?
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2014, 11:29:52 am »

What plugins are you attempting to use?
Also, dfhack.init should be in the DF folder (the same folder as the executable). If you don't have dfhack.init but you do have dfhack.init-example, rename it to dfhack.init.
Edit: If you're using Windows, make sure you're using PeridexisErrant's starter pack - LucasUP's pack will not work with current DFHack plugins.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 11:33:00 am by lethosor »
DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

togemaster10

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: Plugins for DF Hack?
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2014, 02:26:56 pm »

I'm not sure what Lazy Newb Pack I was using, but I downloaded the PeridexisErrant's starter pack and it has all the plugins that I wanted. Thanks!
                                                                                                                                                                          -togemaster10