Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Shadow Era: TCG on almost whatever device you want to play on for free  (Read 10421 times)

Rebecca Black

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Shadow Era: A TCG on (almost) whatever you want for free: Woo~ editon
« Reply #60 on: March 25, 2012, 10:58:19 am »

Well, I've got a day free again today, if someone wants a match.

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 26, 2012, 11:35:25 pm »

The AI in this game is incredibly easy. Since I started, I've won about 15 games and lost 1 to the AI.

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 31, 2012, 02:37:26 am »

Was playing today; two mages against each other, Undead vs Human. I was the Undead mage. I'm sitting there at 1hp left on my turn, my hero burning and poisoned, set up against a stack of 3 allies with nothing but my 1 plasma behemoth. She has half her HP left (13), no doubt toasting to my inevitable death.

Thank. God. I. Stockpiled. Resources. Had 10 that game.

First thing I did was use Plasma Behemoth's special ability (4 damage, any target) against her. Following that, I pulled out an Extra Sharp card, setting my Behemoth to 5 damage. My behemoth attacks; now I've done 9 damage to her using 5 of my resources in the process.

I scour my deck in search of anything at all to finish her last 4 hp off; no luck. My hand is nothing but some rain delays and fancy web spells, nothing that will save me. Then I remember something; that Tome of Knowledge card I mistakenly placed (and yelled at myself for doing so) on one of my first turns. I pray and activate my Tome...

The card it gives me is none other then Fireball; I blast her with it, and smile as that last sector of HP vanishes and Victory! plays. I was a single turn from defeat, yet managed to go into a blind rage and wipe off the last 1/2 of her HP in a single turn.

Good game, internet stranger. Good game.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 02:39:36 am by Rex_Nex »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

This thread, while partially dead, is not outside of Gravebone's reach, because it has updated, finally. v1.603

Main thing: Digital Foils and the chance to find them in the booster packs. People who were part of the physical cards preorder got 55 digital foils as yet another nifty bonus.
Spoiler: Have some pics. (click to show/hide)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I start this up once in a while, but there isn't enough cards (or variety within) to keep me interested.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

They could do with getting more cards out soonish, yeah.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Rebecca Black

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'd be more interested if more people from here, or other friends were playing. It is a fun game, but vs ai is too easy and playing against random people doesn't have the same feel.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Well, I've got some foils in my magery deck, if anyone wants to play it right now/in a few minutes. Or sometime recent.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Hi, old thread. According to my email, they've finally made a second card set, which adds 150 cards or so. Anyone still play this to see how the new cards are?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

hemmingjay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

since you brought this back around here is some solid starter advice http://www.shadowera.com/content.php?155-Raph-s-19-99-Ultimate-Way-to-enjoy-Shadow-Era-!
Only a simple mind can be certain.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Bump for significant update, according to my email: New expansion has appeared with 200 cards, which includes 10 heroes, some neutral armors/weapons, and other things.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]