Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: BAYT: Guns of Icarus, The Bay Twelve Boys ride again! Now accepting new members!  (Read 1497 times)

Sinistar

• Bay Watcher
  • Absolutely detests Sinibombs
    • View Profile
    • http://dojo.fi/~rancid/loituma__.swf

Well, I bought this game recently and I'm having fun. I'd love to join but my highest level is only 3, on engineer. I'm also level 2 with gunner, still just level 1 with pilot though I did actually try taking command in one game with moderate success. Still prefer playing engineer currently.
So just a question when I come to I point I could join you people - is there even anyone from EU? I have no problem playing with people from USA, but I fear I'd lag you too much. And second - do I need a mic?
Everything is an instrument if you hit it the right way.
Oh they know. Spiders are not stupid. They've just got disproportionally huge balls.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, that was fun, we had a full ship running for a bit. Also, thanx for the tip about the Hades Myroc
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

I've been playing a fair amount since I got the game, so I'd like ot sign up for this group. My username is Ignitehawk, and I specialize as an engineer. I'm not afraid to hop on any nearby guns on command (or when the enemy's asking for it), though - especially flamethrowers. I do love flamethrowers.

... Which is ironic, considering my username.
Not ironic, appropriate.

It would be ironic if you hated flamethrowers.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I greatly enjoyed running with the group last night. Sorry for some poor piloting on my part, we really should have won that canyon fight, but I went full forward when I should have gone full backwards.

Mea culpa!
Pages: 1 [2]