Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: [ISG] The Adventures in Alcatron  (Read 1746 times)

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
[ISG] The Adventures in Alcatron
« on: June 04, 2014, 05:30:25 am »

You stand in your beautiful home in the beautiful land of Alcatron. It is all very beautiful, yet you sense something amiss. For one, your neighbour hasn't talked to you in ages. And believe you, he talked. Also, you have spotted several evil monsters wandering around the countryside. Strange! You decide it would be prudent to investigate this matter.

But first, whoest art thine?

Spoiler: Character's Stats: (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 01:46:26 am by borno »

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
Re: The Adventures in Alcatron
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2014, 12:24:27 pm »

Ptw
By the way it's not an ISG which stands for Illustrated Suggestion Game. This is more of an Illustrated Role Playing Game.

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2014, 03:29:10 pm »

Well, it sounds interesting enough. Though one question remains.

There is a player list, but also the mention of the most popular character being chosen. Which is it now?  :P

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2014, 03:34:29 pm »

Ptw
By the way it's not an ISG which stands for Illustrated Suggestion Game. This is more of an Illustrated Role Playing Game.
Well, it sounds interesting enough. Though one question remains.

There is a player list, but also the mention of the most popular character being chosen. Which is it now?  :P
Whoops, fixed it. I knew I made some mistake! You will be controlling one character and giving them suggestions. Player list has been removed, replaced with character's stats.

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2014, 11:10:48 am »

Well, then this is an ISG proper. (Put it into the title to garner more attention. It works, for the most part ;p )

Name: Ch'wis
Bio: Having spent your whole time as a spawnling - others call it "youth" - in the swamp, you got bored of it. Like, really bored. So you up and left.
Appearance: Moss-Green Scales, Yellowish Belly-Portions, Amber Eyes
Race: Lizardmen
Father's Gear: Crossbow
Mother's Gear: Enchanted Chain-Bikini (of Protection)

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2014, 03:47:06 pm »

Lizards are reptiles. They don't nourish their young with milk. Why would they wear a bikini?

Regardless of this anatomical inaccuracy, I think this is a good character, so +1.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2014, 01:46:08 am »

Well, then this is an ISG proper. (Put it into the title to garner more attention. It works, for the most part ;p )
Well, I was hesitant to do so since my 'art' is so terrible it hardly qualifies. But I'll follow your advice, considering that you have a successful ISG of your own  :D

Name: Ch'wis
Bio: Having spent your whole time as a spawnling - others call it "youth" - in the swamp, you got bored of it. Like, really bored. So you up and left.
Appearance: Moss-Green Scales, Yellowish Belly-Portions, Amber Eyes
Father's Gear: Crossbow
Lizards are reptiles. They don't nourish their young with milk. Why would they wear a bikini?

Regardless of this anatomical inaccuracy, I think this is a good character, so +1.
If there are no other suggestions, this is what I'll use. I'll start work on the next scene.