Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: melting creatures  (Read 1202 times)

Hugo_The_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Modding Mentor
    • View Profile
    • Regeneration: Forced Evolution
Re: melting creatures
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2014, 10:27:31 pm »

the creature

Talik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2014, 10:38:27 pm »

Ok I fixed the eye thing and I have done some edits on the entity. here it is:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Still doesn't work. Also, nothing in error log.
(note: I added scale-mail, several colors, several eye colors, and Nordic helms. None of these seem to have a problem, so don't worry about those.)

Talik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2014, 10:58:30 pm »

I dont know what to do. I have tried everything I can think of and my mod still doesnt work.
so, several questions.

1) Could anybody try to see if it works on there computers?
2) Does anybody know whats wrong?
3) if nothing shows up in errorlog, and it causes the game to crash, how can I figure out whats wrong?

Godlysockpuppet

• Bay Watcher
  • [Insert wit here]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2014, 07:22:16 am »

Just post EVERYTHING you've modified for us (if that isn't too much of course). World gen crashes for me are usually due to screwed up entity files, or duplicates. So, got any other entities?

Talik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2014, 10:00:39 am »

just the one. Also when I take that entity out it works, so it appears taht its the entity and the entity alone that is causing the crashes.
Currently, im playing DF by using modified dwarf entities instead of the Bazlin'kizaur entity, but I really want to get back to the Bazlin'kizaur entity because it has the correct.... well, entity files of course.
So nobody sees anything wrong with it? this is really confusing. There appears to be nothing wrong, but it still prevents the game from working. Has anybody tried it on their computer? it might just be a problem with my computer.

Talik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2014, 09:45:28 pm »

OK! I finally got back to modding, and I am once again having the 'no tissue thickness thing along with some other things. so, im going to post my errorlog and most of what I think is relevant.
Thanks internet people!

Talik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2014, 10:07:53 pm »

ok, I added 'select_caste:all' and by that I mean '[SELECT_CASTE:ALL]' after kizaurun legionnaires. I tested it, and my speed was back to 1410 (earlier it was 1000)
my new errorlog:
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 10:11:33 pm by Talik »

vjmdhzgr

• Bay Watcher
  • Hehehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2014, 10:23:59 pm »

In your body detail plan you used [BP_LAYERS:BY_CATEGORY:WHATEVER] and to use that you need the body parts to have a category defined. So in the default raws if you look at the first body entry "BASIC_1PARTBODY" there's "[CATEGORY:BODY]" at the end of it. I'm not actually sure if this is definitely the problem but it needs to be checked.
Its a feature. Impregnating booze is a planned tech tree for dwarves and this is a sneak peek at it.
Unless you're past reproductive age. Then you're pretty much an extension of your kids' genitalia
Pages: 1 [2]