Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Removing "is resident" flag and changing a units civ number  (Read 544 times)

sirdave79

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Removing "is resident" flag and changing a units civ number
« on: March 04, 2014, 10:45:53 pm »

Ive been playing around with adv fort, also retiring my forts non destructively by switching to an adventurer with success.

I just tried to male a new fort using dfusion s make site function, successfully switched to fort mode and had me and my 4 companions listed as "friendly".

After mucking about and a few hours of reading dfusion, adv fort and pick and axe threads I think I need to remove the "is residnet tag" and possibly set the civ number for the companions ive recruited from other civs.

I cant seem to find out how I should remove the "is resident" flag using dfusion.

Also and I think this is harder/less well documented/more difficult to do, is learning how to query and edit a units civ number.

Anyone help with that ?

Thanks

nate9090

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Removing "is resident" flag and changing a units civ number
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2014, 04:22:59 am »

I'm also trying to do something like this...without a ton of luck.

I built a fort and trained up a decent military then used mode change to switch to adventure mode with one of the more interesting dwarves. I went adventuring and slew a few titans and megabeasts and now I'm back at my old fort trying to switch back to fortress mode.

But when I use the mode set to fortress, then save and reload all the units are under friendly instead of citizens (my hero and all the dwarves from the fort.)