Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelist Dungeon, OOC/Recruitment Thread  (Read 2165 times)

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelist Dungeon, OOC/Recruitment Thread
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2014, 12:22:36 am »

:{

Fiiiine.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2014, 12:53:20 am »

Name: Later(actually, that's a decent name) -  Laitre Hanasake
Appearance: Later

Backstory: Later

Deck:
Base: Samurai Warlords
One banned card: Gateway of the Six
Additional Cards from Age: Legendary Six Samurai - Shi En; Legendary Six Samurai - Mizuho; Kagemusha of the Six Samurai
Additional Cards from Lack of Cards: Chamberlain of the Six Samurai; Acrobat Monkey; Hunter Dragon; Atlantean Pikeman; Bunilla; Charcoal Inpachi(yay I actually love the Inpachi's!); Tune Warrior; Galaxy Serpent
« Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 01:18:30 pm by Rolepgeek »
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

nuclearwhale

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2014, 01:04:51 am »

My vote on normal tuners is yes, but Weirdsound has the final say in the matter. Also, the deck isn't actually two years old yet, but it's close enough that I would let it slide. Other than that, it looks good to me.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2014, 10:00:18 am »

My vote on normal tuners is yes, but Weirdsound has the final say in the matter. Also, the deck isn't actually two years old yet, but it's close enough that I would let it slide. Other than that, it looks good to me.

I ask partially because they're some of the few level 3 and under monsters with decent stats.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2014, 10:04:41 am »

Yeah. Normal tuners are fine.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2014, 12:35:31 pm »

Posting to play.

I'm trying to find a good music or sound themed archetype or at least series that I could try to work into a structure deck or something.

Any ideas?
In addition to the Xyz Djinns, there's also a Fairy/Fantasia deck, too.  It's a young archetype (hasn't even been formally released, yet), so it would need quite a bit of side support from other Fairies, but it might not be a bad notion. 

Also, posting to watch. 

nuclearwhale

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2014, 12:56:52 pm »

Posting to play.

I'm trying to find a good music or sound themed archetype or at least series that I could try to work into a structure deck or something.

Any ideas?
In addition to the Xyz Djinns, there's also a Fairy/Fantasia deck, too.  It's a young archetype (hasn't even been formally released, yet), so it would need quite a bit of side support from other Fairies, but it might not be a bad notion.   :)

Also, posting to watch. 

It always struck me as odd how few sound based archetypes there are. Another option is morphtronics, which has at least 2 music-related cards in Boomboxen and Radion. Alternatively you could try to build a deck around the Symphonic Warriors, but I would have to warn you that it would not be very good.
Pages: 1 [2]