Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: The Republic: Tensions in Tarmavsol(Game thread)  (Read 9782 times)

thobal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Republic: Tensions in Tarmavsol(Game thread)
« Reply #105 on: May 01, 2014, 02:21:14 am »

Alfred Hill walks across the northern border with his armed thugs behind him. Do they follow? Only history will know. But the little corporal left the assembly chambers long ago.
Signature goes here.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 01, 2014, 09:59:43 am »

*Raul pretends to notice a phone call*

*He looks around to see if people are paying attention*

"Um, I just got a call from Alfred Hill, The Ex-Corporal saying he approves of everything but paying the immigrants normal wages. Can someone write that down, so we don't have his voting power abstained?"

*Raul thinks to himself*

*Stupid bastard supported by the Military he came from but forgets to vote for it. Jesus anyone would have taken advantage of his lack of voting. Wonders what loony decided he was a good choice..*

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 02, 2014, 02:18:49 am »

((Update tomorrow-ish, which includes processing for actions.))

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 04, 2014, 12:01:10 pm »

((Update tomorrow-ish, which includes processing for actions.))

:In Rails home:

"Finally time for a nice nap away from the assembly, of only I had a good drink of lemonade this break would be perfect."

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
Re: The Republic: Welcome to Tarmavsol (Game thread)
« Reply #109 on: May 09, 2014, 01:26:09 pm »

Northern Dominion, 21 kilometers north of the Tarmavsolian border

The first Tarmavsolian's People's Army, as peope have come to call, has gained spectacular support as it moved towards the border into the Wasteland on the other side. For now, it still marches in the relatively hospitable lands, but the oncoming danger is clearly visible on the horizon. To the North, the sky is as black as the night, torn apart by lightning arcs, the sound of thunder faintly resonating over the plains.  According to the weather information, these are merely the remnants of one of the massive cyclone that often damages these lands.

Though everything has gone exceptionally well so far, the way ahead is dangerous. The plane has crashed deep into these lands, and the wasteland here is unforgiving. The supplies are limited, and there's little foraging to be done in these lands. A Northern Dominion depot is located within our reach, and likely to contain ample supplies, though it's probably defended and still far away from our goal. A push straight through the wastelands would only take a week, though the danger of storms and other problems befalling the army is significant. Here and there however, shelters and little communities are spread through the more habitable parts of the wasteland.

Spoiler: Alfred Hill's army (click to show/hide)

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 09, 2014, 02:02:47 pm »

"Well, i guess he just didn't want to wait for the actual pro's to come in...lets just all hope he has a plan in mind."

thobal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 11, 2014, 09:11:49 pm »

Spoiler: Hill's Army's Actions (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 09:17:27 pm by thobal »
Signature goes here.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]