Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Caste only noble positions?  (Read 1463 times)

Bishop36

• Bay Watcher
  • It is known.
    • View Profile
Re: Caste only noble positions?
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2014, 05:37:16 pm »

How does the DF community stand on Drow, are they still vile elves or are they viewed as their hippy kin's betters?
"Things that make noise should never be sold to small children. Only adults can handle that responsibility."

-Justin from Left-Hand Toons

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2014, 05:40:10 pm »

I have drow in my mod, people do like them. But mine have sickle swords, razorbladed armors, and are generally quite dark. And allies to the dwarves (atm), because both live underground.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Bishop36

• Bay Watcher
  • It is known.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2014, 05:49:54 pm »

I haven't played your mod since it was just Dwarves, Orcs, and Kobolds. Are the races consistent in each module or do they all live in their own worlds?

Also did you get my PM?
"Things that make noise should never be sold to small children. Only adults can handle that responsibility."

-Justin from Left-Hand Toons

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2014, 06:10:47 pm »

There are no modules anymore, all races are generated in the same world. You can embark as Kobolds, die, reclaim the kobold camp as Warlocks, build an undead army, abandon, reclaim with 100 fully equipped Orcs and battle the undeads.

You never send me a PM. You did accidently hit the Email button next to it. It goes straight to my spam folder, but now that you mentioned it, I did find it. I will answer in a PM.

Edit: You got a PM
« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 06:16:31 pm by Meph »
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Valikdu

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruin... has come to our family.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2014, 07:16:07 am »

...wait, can [ALLOWED_CREATURE] be used multiple times?

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2014, 07:20:47 am »

Yes.
Pages: 1 [2]