Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Help! My BBCode buttons are missing!  (Read 716 times)

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
Help! My BBCode buttons are missing!
« on: April 09, 2014, 05:13:35 pm »

Not exactly a very deep question, but recently my BBcode buttons that on the reply menu for this forum have disappeared and I have no idea why. Other forums seem to be working fine, but I haven't changed any settings recently on this one so I have no idea what it could be. I'm getting kinda tired of having to manually type the bbcode tags every time I use them, so if anyone has any idea how to get them back any help would be much appreciated. Currently using Chrome on a Bootcamp version of Windows 7.
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

Hugehead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Help! My BBCode buttons are missing!
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2014, 05:37:39 pm »

Try a cache bypass refresh, control F5. It will completely reload the site, so if corrupted data in your cache is the issue that should fix it.
We're Bay12er's. If there is a bug, we will find it, exploit it, and make a recursive statue out of it. Just look up Planepacked.
When a dwarf enters a martial trance, they become Jedi. Short, drunken Jedi.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2014, 05:38:15 pm »

Have you disabled Javascript for this board somehow?
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2014, 01:14:47 am »

Try a cache bypass refresh, control F5. It will completely reload the site, so if corrupted data in your cache is the issue that should fix it.
That did it, thanks!
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.