Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Stickman Adventures [ISG]  (Read 2557 times)

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
Stickman Adventures [ISG]
« on: March 10, 2014, 03:09:58 am »

So.
It's spring break, I'm bored, and MSPaint is installed on my laptop. Let's make an ISG! This will probably die off pretty quickly. As in, I'll be honestly be surprised if this makes it through the week.

You are this BEAUTIFULLY DRAWN STICK(WO)MAN. All craftsdwarfship is of the lowest highest quality. What is NOT beautifully drawn, or indeed drawn at all, is where you're at. You have the vague feeling that this is because the god of this particular universe is too lazy to make a proper world, and instead decided to outsource that particular task, or at least the start of it, to the people who are watching, betting on, and deciding who in this world will die a painful and brutal death. You also have the vague feeling that to aid in this task, the god has provided the observers with a FORM that goes something like this:
Is the above stickperson a stickman or a stickwoman?
What is the above stick(wo)man's name?
Where is the above stick(wo)man?
How long do you guess this world will last before the god gets bored, lazy, distracted, etc.?
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
Re: Stickman Adventures [ISG]
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2014, 07:22:57 am »

Is the above stickperson a stickman or a stickwoman? Stickman
What is the above stick(wo)man's name? Johny Bravo
Where is the above stick(wo)man? Inside the stomach of a gigantic chicken.
How long do you guess this world will last before the god gets bored, lazy, distracted, etc.? A week?

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2014, 10:31:38 am »

Is the above stickperson a stickman or a stickwoman? Stickman
What is the above stick(wo)man's name? Johnny Steel AKA The Imagineer
Where is the above stick(wo)man? In his secrete hideout.
How long do you guess this world will last before the god gets bored, lazy, distracted, etc.? Who knows? TWoOtA were only supposed to last a week so I guess it really depends on quality and interest.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2014, 11:17:29 am »

So.
It's spring break, I'm bored, and MSPaint is installed on my laptop. Let's make an ISG! This will probably die off pretty quickly. As in, I'll be honestly be surprised if this makes it through the week.
That's what freeform said about his little game of stickmen in a dungeon. Now it's the single largest suggestion game ever to be on Bay12, and the eleventh largest game on Bay12 (seventh if you discount the avatar-rating game and similar).
...Yeah, the anuran assassin beat me to it, but eh.

Stickman named Kits.
In his office, blissfully unaware of who is coming down the aisle--or why.
No one knows.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2014, 02:07:51 pm »

Stickman named Kits.
In his office, blissfully unaware of who is coming down the aisle--or why.

You're sitting in your cubicle, pondering why your parents would name you Kits, reading Bay12, and just generally slacking off. You hear footsteps coming down the hall. It might be your boss coming to give you a promotion! You also hear a few screams of terror and fear, which do generally follow your boss like moths to a light bulb. He's quite an interesting person. He's a multibillionaire entrepreneur, world-renown explorer of lands unknown, and a marksman like no other. He also doesn't believe in middle management, and handles all managerial duties himself. Somehow. You never quite understood how he managed to run every single Generi-Mart© in the world, given how large the company is.
But anyways, promotion!

flame99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2014, 03:45:32 am »

You quickly CTRL-W the several tabs of webcomics, tvtropes, and Bay12 you had open. There's a new update to TWoOtA, but first comes promotions! You see no reason to turn around while what is clearly your boss enters the cubicle. After all, what better way to earn a promotion than to show your boss just how utterly dedicated you are!
*THUMP*
You briefly wonder why getting promoted hurts so much, before passing out.

###

You come to, groggily. You would seem to be in the back of some kinda truck. You'd also seem to be moving quite quickly. You suddenly realize that you've been kidnapped! But, they might have kidnapped you to take you to your new office. That's what those entrepreneur-y types do, right?

This does pose quite a conundrum. On one hand, an unknown person or persons has assaulted you and put your unconscious body into a truck and started driving, so you'd want to escape. The only ways to do that, though, is to either jump out of a speeding truck, or climb into the front seat and attack the drivers. The first option is quite dangerous, while the second one involves an Action roll. You didn't take the Action-Hero specialization, obviously, and you didn't put many points into any Action skills on the Skill Tree.
You also catch a short conversation between the drivers.

"I dunno, man. Shouldn't we have, like, tied him up or something?"
"Eh. He's unconscious. What could he do, sleepwalk his way out?"
"Yeah, yeah. It's just I don't think I hit him hard enough to keep him down the entire trip."
"That's why Sir Richard isn't paying you to think.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 03:49:27 am by flameboy99 »

daemen

• Bay Watcher
  • The ever evolving and malleable me
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2014, 01:26:06 am »

promotions and new offices aside... it may be a relatively good idea to take stock in our surroundings... what's rolling around back hear with us?
“Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everyone I've ever known.”

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2014, 04:35:40 pm »

Sir Richard sounds like a cat who can get things done.

Lay low but if we see a police car, stand up (holding onto the truck so we don't fall off) and wave like crazy in his direction.
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

flame99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2014, 08:26:29 pm »

You look around at what's in the bed of the truck besides yourself.

It would seem to consist of a screwdriver, with a label reading Generi-Mart, as well as a spare tire.
As far as seeing a police car goes, you wait a while, but nothing comes. Soon, you feel the car come to a stop in front of a suspiciously un-suspicious building, seemingly a warehouse of some sort. You hear the doors to the truck open.

Spoiler: GM Note (click to show/hide)

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2014, 06:18:02 am »

Throw a tire at one man and stab the other with the screwdriver
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2014, 01:57:19 pm »

Throw a tire at one man and stab the other with the screwdriver
+1

flame99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2014, 03:59:14 pm »

You grab the tire and screw driver, jump out of the car, and throw the tire at one of the two drivers. You remember a long time ago, when you were just a young boy, you got a Frisbee perk in the skill tree, giving you bonuses to throwing. The tire, while not a Frisbee, is similar, and you think you could make it work. [8+2 Frisbee-1 Improvised] The tire hits it's mark squarely, and knocks him over. He's not unconscious, though, and he's standing back up.

While the other one's down, you attack his friend with the screwdriver. [18] The shaft goes deep into him, and blood gushes out of the wound. He slumps over, either dead or unconscious. The one you hit with the tire, upon seeing what happened to his friend, decides that now would be an exceptionally poor time to stand back up, and stops struggling.

Also, you've appeared to start seeing more things in color! Hooray!

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2014, 07:17:06 pm »

Mount the guy who's still alive and point the screwdriver at his eyeball. Hi!