Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: What is the -worst- game you like?  (Read 14605 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: What is the -worst- game you like?
« Reply #135 on: June 30, 2015, 04:32:12 am »

I played several straight hours of Bladestorm on PS3 yesterday.
I certainly enjoy the game, even if it is pretty stupid in parts, but according to my housemate who was watching out of some sort of morbid fascination it is utterly terrible. :-\ I think I'll have to play it more often just to bug him.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 30, 2015, 04:36:46 am »

For a while, I was really into AdventureQuest and I'm still sort of nostalgic for it. For those who aren't familiar with Artix Entertainment, they don't so much "update" their games as just pile shit on top of what's already there. As of the last time I visited it, it was the strangest mish-mash of art styles and game mechanics that I've ever seen. Most of it looks like it was made in the early days of Newgrounds, and some of the more recent additions look very professional and well-done. All the important characters have been redrawn over the years, but there's dozens of enemies, NPCs, miscellaneous quest areas, pets and armor that haven't been touched since the day they were released.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 01, 2015, 12:10:14 am »

Well to be fair, AdventureQuest and DragonFable WERE made in the early days of Newgrounds.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: July 01, 2015, 12:16:47 am »

Well to be fair, AdventureQuest and DragonFable WERE made in the early days of Newgrounds.
I remember there were three camps in my middle school, the runescape camp, the Dragonfable Camp, and the Adventure Quest camp.
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Mech#4

• Bay Watcher
  • (ಠ_ృ) Like a sir.
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 01, 2015, 12:21:45 am »

Those two games always looked like a jumble of stuff. I never followed their development closely but the ads always had that "New over the top of old" look that feels... eh, unprofessional? It's especially noticeable with Flash because the quality of animation and character articulation is rather limited in the first place.
Kaypy:Adamantine in a poorly defended fortress is the royal equivalent of an unclaimed sock on a battlefield.

Here's a thread listing Let's Players found on the internet. Feel free to add.
List of Notable Mods. Feel free to add.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]