Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The saga of Kado Thranikim, Weretapir  (Read 590 times)

Eidre

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
The saga of Kado Thranikim, Weretapir
« on: March 08, 2014, 08:11:55 pm »

10th Timber, year 135.  Weretapir Kado Thranikim arrives, blah blah blah, fear the night.

Weretapir chases a crab 10 tiles into the ocean and tears off a couple of its legs.
Weretapir transforms back into a goblin in 7/7 seawater.
Weretapir drowns just as the military shows up on the beach to dispatch it.
The end.

Hans Lemurson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The saga of Kado Thranikim, Weretapir
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2014, 01:01:27 am »

Are there any werecreatures which could be flyers?  'Cause that could be hilarious too.
Foolprooof way to penetrate aquifers of unlimited depth.  (Make sure to import at least 10 stones for mechanisms)
Toughen Dwarves by dropping stuff on them.  (Nothing too heavy though, and make sure to wear armor.)
"Urist had a little lamb
whose feet tracked blighted soot.
And into every face he saw
his sooty foot he put."

Nuoya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The saga of Kado Thranikim, Weretapir
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2014, 05:10:43 am »

I had a werecreature attack a human caravan as it was rolling in. It tore a few humans into pieces before they put it down. However, I checked the combat logs and one of the surviving humans had been bitten in the process.

Fastforward to the next month, I've traded a few things and the humans are gonna be leaving soon. Suddenly the human soldier turns into a werecreature and starts attacking the remaining caravan. HE gets put down, but he bit ANOTHER human in the process. A few days later the caravan rolled out, with a were-creature guard in tow.

I imagine this process continuing over and over as they Oregon trail it back to the human fortress, a new soldier getting infected each month and passing on the curse, until finally on one fateful new moon the werewolf is finally able to overcome the remaining humans, and then dutifuly turns around to come back and attack my fort.