Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Healing Motor nervers Via RAW edits *NEED HELP*  (Read 775 times)

TheEngine

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Healing Motor nervers Via RAW edits *NEED HELP*
« on: March 01, 2014, 10:53:35 pm »

Im curious as how to edit my RAWS so that my adventurer can continue adventuring after having some motor nerver severed, aside form transforming to a were wolf im not sure how to go about the proccess, if some one could help me i'd be grateful.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 03:46:54 pm by TheEngine »

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
Re: Healing Motor nervers Via RAW edits *NEED HELP*
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2014, 05:08:55 am »

Sadly, you can't heal nerves in your limbs aside from transforming. Healing spine damage is possible, if you add regeneration speed to it.

As for transforming, you can add a special interaction to your race, with transforming to a rat or something for a turn. Maybe it's impossible to add new interactions after the start of the world. I'll try to post a code when I check it.

EDIT: Forgot to mention DFHack, never tried to heal myself with it. Well, you said you want to heal by modifying RAWS, but you may want to try it after all. There is some code in this discussion about revival: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=136807.0
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 05:15:13 am by Sarrak »
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Zammer990

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2014, 12:54:43 pm »

with DFhack you just need to type dfusion, 3, 5 and it'll totally heal a selected entity
If your animals aren't expendable, you could always station a dwarf or two out there?

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2014, 10:18:17 pm »

You could probably remove motor nerves from the raws entirely.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.