Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Forgotten Caverns - [SG]  (Read 1111 times)

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
The Forgotten Caverns - [SG]
« on: February 02, 2014, 07:13:09 pm »

The dwarf's eyes blinked open, taking in the long tunnel in front of it. It stands up, and doesn't recognize the area. The tunnel goes in both directions, made of what seems to be marble. The dwarf's natural night vision allows it to see all of this clearly, but little can be discerned of either direction at this point. It begins to recall its name, and former occupation.
What is the dwarf's name?
For the sake of pronouns, what is the dwarf's gender?
What is the dwarf's occupation?
Spoiler: List of Occupations (click to show/hide)
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: The Forgotten Caverns - [SG]
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2014, 07:38:43 pm »

Udine Stonefire
male
Elementalists
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2014, 07:50:59 pm »

Enidu Firestone
Female
Thaumaturge

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2014, 03:01:12 am »

You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2014, 02:59:09 pm »

+1
((...Have you been digging through my posted topics page? Ah, well, I was planning on starting a new SG soon, so I might as well ressurect this one.))

You recall your training as a mage, and begin to go through the short list of spells you'd learned.
First, you call a small ember into your hand. Firebolt, not terribly strong, but great for intimidation, as well as light, should you need it.
Second, you command a small chip of stone to you. Rock Call was a personal favorite of yours. The strength varies depending on the kind of stone nearby, but it's almost always powerful enough to get the job done.
Watershot is your third spell, but casting it wouldn't be wise, given that the only nearby source of water is your canteen, which you do NOT want to waste on spell practice. However, it's generally a quick, cheap, and effective way of taking down opponents. Unlike other spells, Watershot hits several times for low damage, making it very effective against unarmored opponents, but almost useless against heavily armored one.

As you stand about pondering this, you hear a light snuffling sound from one end of the cave, which you've ascertained is North. A beast stalks carefully into the edge of your vision. It's large and reptilian, clinging to the top of the tunnel. It's two eyes gleam a baleful yellow, fixated on you with an insatiable hunger. A Yaloth, you remember.
Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.