Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]

Author Topic: Competition II - New Life  (Read 23942 times)

Icefire2314

• Bay Watcher
  • Programmer and Space Enthusiast
    • View Profile
Re: Competition II - New Life
« Reply #255 on: January 03, 2014, 12:31:12 am »

Alright, well I doubt anyone has noticed but I haven't updated. A mixture of a number of different things are causing this.
1) School. schooooolllllllllmmaaaatttthhhhscieeeeeennnceee
2) This is the first game I've ever tried to GM. I *think* I'm starting to get into the hang of it, but I'm stepping into the shoes of a great game, and I can't pull it off as good as the first (in my opinion at least)
3) Declining interest among me and others, less people are generally responding, less votes are coming in, I'm lowering the threshold just to accomodate that. Not good. Plus I'm beginning to lose interest in it myself, as I'm frequently busy and unable to run it.

So, for now, I am discontinuing updating of this game, until I can be more free to update it, or more interested. Of course, ANYONE who wants to step in and take over is free to, and can do so in this very topic. I'll send you the info up to this point in a word document (or however you prefer) if you wish, etc. I'd love to see this continued, it's a great game, but unfortunately I'm only at the rank of Dabbling in the GM skill.
So, any volunteers?
"ERUTH PULL THE DAMN LEVER THE ZOMBIES ARE ABOUT TO GET INSIDE!"
"zzz"
BAY 12 MINI CITY: http://bay-12.myminicity.com/

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
Re: Competition II - New Life
« Reply #256 on: February 27, 2014, 03:52:16 pm »

BUMPITY
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]