Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: What types of creatures act aggressively towards clowns?  (Read 627 times)

Nuoya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
What types of creatures act aggressively towards clowns?
« on: February 09, 2014, 04:09:58 am »

Obviously military dwarves and war animals work, but what else? How do undead, thralls, goblins, kobolds, forgotten beasts, captured invader war animals, and caravan guards respond to the HFS? And vice-versa what will the clowns path towards and start fighting and what will they ignore? I have an absolutely stellar collection of captured creatures, as well as a reanimating biome on the west side of the map (though no thrall clouds...) and I'd really like to create some kind of first wave between me and the clowns before they reach the grinder and military. I'd like that "first wave" to actively fight the clowns instead of tanking/fleeing though.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: What types of creatures act aggressively towards clowns?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2014, 04:12:12 am »

I'm pretty sure clowns are hostile to anything that are not clowns. I bested the HFS with a necromancer and about 200 goblins.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2014, 04:18:41 am »

I think demons are aggro to all zombies, I've seen them aggro to the zombie 'guards' as well.

Anyways, fleeing invader goblins and trolls don't elicit a reaction from demons for some reason. And I released around a hundred of them in there thinking that they would fight :p

GoldenShadow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2014, 09:32:52 am »

My circus all went swimming in the magma sea, and I floored them in. So no I keep getting random battles of demons vs fire imps and magma crabs. One day I will figure out how to deal with them.