Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: A Sword Game  (Read 1238 times)

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
A Sword Game
« on: February 16, 2014, 10:22:55 pm »

A Sword Game is a small flash game by the creator of the game Starseed Pilgrim (which is actually a really cool game, and you should check it out). There is an article that can probably explain it better than I can (or you could just open up the game and see for yourself, but I'll try. Basically, you are a completely incompetent knight with a sword. If you get too close to a wall, your sword goes flying. If you hit a tough enemy, your sword flies away too. Sword fell down a grate? That's pretty sad for you. Good luck going anywhere though, since your sword is also the key to open up all of the doors. It's an insanely frustrating game, but also pretty neat, and good for killing a bit of time. Check it out!
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Aoi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A Sword Game
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2014, 11:56:21 pm »

...I did maybe 10 screens, and am already hoping that that he can just trip and fall on his own sword already...

Interesting, though!
Stench Guzman: Fix this quote, please.
Now celebrating: Two and a half years misquoted. Seriously man. Just fix it. -_-

Sinistar

• Bay Watcher
  • Absolutely detests Sinibombs
    • View Profile
    • http://dojo.fi/~rancid/loituma__.swf
Re: A Sword Game
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2014, 04:57:55 am »

Hehe, neat little game. Simple, but I'm having much fun with it. And for some reason I find the knight and the way he walks, jumps, holds AND looses the grip of his sword so jovial and pleasantly silly.Thanks for letting me know about this.
Everything is an instrument if you hit it the right way.
Oh they know. Spiders are not stupid. They've just got disproportionally huge balls.