Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

Author Topic: Merry Making Gift Giveaway [Complete - details in first post]  (Read 13831 times)

HFS

• Bay Watcher
  • Sealed Entity
    • View Profile
Re: Merry Making Gift Giveaway [Complete - details in first post]
« Reply #165 on: January 20, 2014, 11:22:12 pm »

I got a PM from Tiruin, should I wait for your PM@Aavak?

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: January 20, 2014, 11:31:49 pm »

Thanks Aavak! You're a gentleman and a scholar for running this thing :)
Indeed.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Aavak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Bohemian Shenanigans
« Reply #167 on: January 22, 2014, 06:58:08 am »

There we go, the last messages went out today!

Sorry for not sending any out yesterday, but some pale rascals took it upon themselves to drag me out (albeit, without much protest, I must confess) to spend my birthday in the presence of other human beings. How rude!

But now, once everyone I messaged today gets back to me, that should be it. I'm still waiting on some confirmations regarding friend requests and usernames etc, from people higher in the list, so if you have already replied to me but haven't been sent a game yet, do check your PMs to make sure I'm not waiting on some extra info. But, if it seems I've somehow missed your name or not spotted your reply, pleased don't feel guilty about giving me a poke to make sure everything's going okay! :)

Once again, thanks to everyone who's taken part. To all the winners I hope you're enjoying your new games, and to everyone who nominated a name, I hope you're enjoying the good feeling of sharing gifts :D

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: January 22, 2014, 09:33:44 am »

Hope you had a Happy Birthday, and that you got as many gifts as you're giving here!  :)
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: January 22, 2014, 10:52:00 am »

Thank you for doing this. You are a pretty awesome dude. Had I a Youtube account, I'd subscribe.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]