Poll

Do you hate zombie ravens?

Yes.
- 10 (62.5%)
No.
- 6 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: Bloodhalls - vampire succession game - Ravens... Why did it have to be ravens?  (Read 13400 times)

Grimmash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sorry 4mask, i must have misread!  Ignore my comment regarding the turns, then, obviously.  I'll try to get this turn finished up.  I'm doing the short turn instead of the long turn.  I'm a little overextended on forts at the moment :).

Grimmash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, the save is now corrupted.  I assume it is using either -makeown or the gui/gm-edit.  And with that, I am done with the save.  I've spent far too long on this map to want to re-do the half year I played through, all the ravens I killed, and mostly to just replay the turn.

4maskwolf, I recommend you take the save that was posted from when I started.  I have forked versions, but I don't know if I used the commands to posses caravan members, or if it was the gm-editor that did it.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile

Probably the GM editor, others have used makeown (including myself). Okay dokay. Picking up save.

Grimmash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Best of luck.  I'm just not willing to play through it again at this point.  Too bad too, I thought I had a fun story angle going.  The likely culprit was making the new Grimmash a historical figure to get him into a squad.  I should have forked before I did that, but since the game kept running, I figured it was ok.

So that's a good note:  If you use makeown, make sure any units you vamp are able to be drafted first, if that is a concern.

Proto105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just to be sure: am I on the player list?

Grim Portent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Honestly I've been really lax with even trying to keep track of the turn order here. Between the holidays, trying to get some stuff painted for my warhammer army, expanding my Norse Fortress mod and me being lazy I've rather lost track of it.

Based on a short trawl through the thread the order of sign ups was actually Grimmash -> Proto -> Monitor -> Maskwolf, though I'm not completely certain of that. Are you fine with going after Mask?

I also need to get the dorfing list done.

Since the thread's not got a waiting list of overseers I'm fine with letting people take as long as they need for turns, a week, two weeks or a month are all fine for turn lengths until we get more interest.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 08:28:47 am by Grim Portent »
There once was a dwarf in a cave,
who many would consider brave.
With a head like a block
he went out for a sock,
his ass I won't bother to save.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Honestly I've been really lax with even trying to keep track of the turn order here. Between the holidays, trying to get some stuff painted for my warhammer army, expanding my Norse Fortress mod and me being lazy I've rather lost track of it.

Based on a short trawl through the thread the order of sign ups was actually Grimmash -> Proto -> Monitor -> Maskwolf, though I'm not completely certain of that. Are you fine with going after Mask?

I also need to get the dorfing list done.

Since the thread's not got a waiting list of overseers I'm fine with letting people take as long as they need for turns, a week, two weeks or a month are all fine for turn lengths until we get more interest.

Technically I actually requested first, but it was rather vague and difficult to intreperet, so  I clarified it later. I've picked up the save but haven't started playing, if you want to go Proto you can.

Proto105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That's fine Grim

Grim Portent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I need to stop making forts where the first few pages are discussions of the premise and rules, it makes things confusing to dig through.
There once was a dwarf in a cave,
who many would consider brave.
With a head like a block
he went out for a sock,
his ass I won't bother to save.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Okay, well, my computer died right as I finished my turn, and the hard drive is completely gone.

Have at it, Proto!  And sign me up for a later turn.

Proto105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Will download it later this day, start tomorrow. This is all timed perfectly.

Proto105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Downloaded, it works.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]