Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Adventurer Autobiographies  (Read 702 times)

lastlived

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
The Adventurer Autobiographies
« on: February 03, 2014, 12:10:10 am »

I am an aspiring writer. And recently I've been intrigued by doing little flash-fiction stories. I decided I wanted to do a bit on dwarf fortress, and I DO have an endgame story I wish to write by the end of all this. But along the way; as things happen, I will end up making smaller auto-bio's of adventures in my land as they make their way towards their fate, all the writing is based off ingame occurrences, though some town names and gods are due to be changed for an inability to remember them.
For those wanting the save, I will give a save file after every story event of what had happened so far if this ever happens to pick up. If you guys like the first one, I'll work to post more within the thread. Without further ado.. The first story~

-- After a long trip through the great mountain ranges, you've finally found your way to one of the tops of the mountains. The land around you is beautiful as the trees and seas glisten off the setting sun. But you've find somebody else has beaten you here in a previous life of theirs. That seeming to be the last thing they ever accomplished. By the looks of the remains it doesn't look as if they died of any predictable cause, however you find a few scraped together pieces of paper with writing on it next to their corpse detailing what happened.--
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
==You turn the Page==
==The writing carried on to the next page==
==Writing on this page ends; you turn the page==

Thoughts? Pointers? Ideas!? Just like it? Lemme know what you think dear reader!~