Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: So my brother stabbed someone (´・ω・`)  (Read 3397 times)

Mictlantecuhtli

• Bay Watcher
  • Grinning God of Death
    • View Profile
Re: So my brother stabbed someone (´・ω・`)
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2014, 02:25:38 pm »

HOHOHO~
I am surrounded by flesh and bone, I am a temple of living. Maybe I'll maybe my life away.

Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth,
Card-carrying Liberaltarian

aenri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2014, 04:28:49 am »

Are you from Land of the free and brave? Then don't talk to police, talk to lawyer. Are you from anywhere else in civilized world? Then you can talk to police and lawyer. This applies mainly to your brother, not you though. Hope that the judge is lenient, or not if you don't like your brother.

t. fortsorter

• Bay Watcher
  • A Most Sophisticated Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2014, 01:59:30 pm »

Good evening everyone! My utmost apologies for responding to your advice this late - there have been rather radical circumstances which involved my disappearance~ I hope that you are able to excuse me! ^^

Turns out, my brother has been involved in a little bit of shady dealings. Just a little though! and he is currently working that out within appropriate facilities. We're unable to visit him and that's a little sad~ It can't be helped! such are the ways of life, no?

I am greatly grateful and indebted for the guidance offered! Imp in particular deserves to be acknowledged, as much as I am not a citizen or resident of the US it was great to know I'm not alone in my circumstance. I am currently conflicted on whenever I should share the details of my absence, as while I am sure you would find some interest in it, such information might prove to be a little bit of a hazard, haha~

I shall now help myself to the padlock and bring this thread the rest it so dearly desires!
Pages: 1 [2]