Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: The Agency(Magic girl SG)  (Read 3264 times)

aattss

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Agency(Magic girl SG)
« Reply #45 on: December 07, 2013, 01:22:37 pm »

1 vote for Kale Indigeto

In more, then Zoey and Alma
« Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 01:27:47 pm by aattss »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 07, 2013, 01:26:02 pm »

If possible, we should get all of them. Although Alex's daughter might be...well, we should think hard about that. The rest? Take 'em.

In order of priority:
1. Isis
2. Alma
3. Kale
4. Zoey
5. Lucy
6. Alexandria
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2013, 02:53:39 pm »

If possible, we should get all of them. Although Alex's daughter might be...well, we should think hard about that. The rest? Take 'em.
My fault for not bolding important stuff
"Excellent. Now then, here is a small list of possible recruits. As the base is small at the moment, I recommend choosing no more then two to start with."

(Also, the two agents are cameos of two video game protagonists(from the same game) with changed names. If you guess them, the prize is appearing a minor baddie.)
« Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 03:03:21 pm by scapheap »
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 07, 2013, 02:58:56 pm »

Isis and Alma, then. But see if we can keep the others on call.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 07, 2013, 06:45:25 pm »

Isis looks to be the best support-character, obvious choice.
Alma should have good offensive qualities, with her personality quite desirable - especially in junction with Isis.
So yeah, those two it is.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 09, 2013, 01:47:07 pm »

-2 days later-
You are walking around the base(which probable need a name thinking about it), the headquarters of new magic girls agency(Think of snappy name).

There is the Bunks, the Command Center and the Mess Hall. The whole place smelled of newness, unsurprising since it was build 4 days ago.

The bunks are sleeping quarters, made for overnights if a magic girl can't go home easily. With your home topside, you don't see yourself using it.

The Command Center is a bare bones radio station, one that connected to the military systems. It should be easy to relay orders if you are not in the field.

The mess hall is a mess hall. A small place to eat food and little beyond that.

The base seem well hidden. You had problems finding the place and you both live in town and had a map(which you burned).

A noise draws your attention. Seem the two new magic girls are here along with 'your' agent. With a few steps, the door in front of you opens.

Three girls come in, one you recognizes(1) and wish you didn't. The black haired shortest girl trying to hide behind herself must be Isis. With her soft pink shirt and skirt along with her watery dark brown eyes, one would want to hug her and say everything will be fine. You resist since you seem more likely to scare her.
The other one who isn't who you are trying your best to pretend doesn't exist must be Alma. With blonde wavy hair, blue eyes and a polite smile, she seem to light up the room. Yours eyes meet and you feel like you're looking in the mirror. This girl seen hell and broke like you, she merely chose a different mask to your.
The final member must be the agent. Her name is Katy Black. The idea that the agent shadowing you was a school member crossed your mind, but there a irony(?) that the one training to kill you was your punching bag. With the stress of protecting the world, you became a bully. You tried to find a hobby to replace the shameful act, but with your other 'hobby' eating so much time, you went with the easiest reliever.

With an amused smirk, Katy clearly finding your realization funny, she talks "Hi, Jody. I'm Agent Black, your 'helper' for the present time. I bring the magic girls, Isis Adour-" she pats the little girl's head "-and Alma Plamya." she waves a hand "Now, why don't we let these two look around while we talk business."

Soon the two of you are alone. You look at Katy. With her short brown hair and overall plainness, you can't help but think she make a perfect agent, blending into any crowd. "Save it." Your mouth stops, not sure what you were going to say, anything to fill that silence "2 years, 2 long hellish years. If not for my training, if you had picked anyone else...15 broken bones, it took everything not to cry out... Learn to pull your punches, ♥Love♥."

She open the door "Speak to your students, learn about them, know who you send to their deaths." the door closes.

tl;dr: Name base and group
Talk to the new recruits
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]