Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: a totally normal RTD  (Read 6406 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: a totally normal RTD
« Reply #60 on: December 10, 2013, 02:49:11 pm »

Sorely tempted to start derailing owing to RL stuff and having a bad day in general. To be honest, though...
Just...do things.

zombie killer

• Bay Watcher
  • mwuahahahahhaha
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 12, 2013, 09:08:02 pm »

Gee, thanks for being impartial, fair, and polite.

you are welcome! (btw, i close tv tropes links by reflex, as a matter of self-preservation)
i also have a friend who has the gift.
also, please bring your calculator and a programming cable, as someone messed with my calculator and i lost some of my programs.
have a nice day!

I'd settle for capitalization. although all lower case seems to be zk's thing.
thank you and have a nice day!

zombie killer

• Bay Watcher
  • mwuahahahahhaha
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 12, 2013, 09:51:39 pm »

Sorely tempted to start derailing owing to RL stuff and having a bad day in general. To be honest, though...
Just...do things.
(4) you manage to go to one of the parties of the great gatsby.

buy whetstone, then sharpen claws, once done with that, vents.
(3)
you sharpen your claws.
you build a ventillation system for your heating claws...
oh, thats not what you meant, you kill people.

Be incredibly offended by everything ever
(6)
you are so offended that your head explodes.

note: please do not post religious things that people may find offensive.
thank you and have a nice day.
So, Jesus Christ's second coming is "offensive," despite being supported in scripture, but His third coming, which implies that he had to come back after stuff got screwed up in the perfect City of God, isn't?

Spawn as the Antichrist.
Refuse to do anything the Antichrist does in the Bible. Instead, create a functional utopia.
(rebut first)
before i give you your roll, let me rebut against your total logic fallacy:
anti- the exact opposite of.
christ- the person who is going to come again and bring us all into heaven.
heaven is basically utopia, except better.
therefore, you are the opposite of the person who brings us into utopia, and bringing us into utopia?
now, the roll
(5)
you manage, but the logical fallacy makes your head explode

oh, btw, if anyone else on the entire forum posted the same actions, they would not be getting as much crap as gwg is getting. i am having a double stndard here, because i know gwg IRL. it is because we have debated theology that i am being this much of a jerk to him about this.

bad guys turn:
(X)
they all shoot you. but the recoil knocks them all down.

(also, now their is a vengful god ready to strike down all who are being jerks)

I'd settle for capitalization. although all lower case seems to be zk's thing.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 12, 2013, 10:00:39 pm »

Oh, you're being a jerk on purpose then? Alrighty, I'm out. I like GWG. I don't wanna be part of this if you're gonna be a dick to him specifically. Especially if you're doing it for religious reasons. Farewell.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 13, 2013, 01:25:33 am »

Oh, you're being a jerk on purpose then? Alrighty, I'm out. I like GWG. I don't wanna be part of this if you're gonna be a dick to him specifically. Especially if you're doing it for religious reasons. Farewell.

I'm with him. Seriously, mate? Because you know him IRL, that gives you the right to invoke a double standard?

A new record, really; that I leave a topic at second post.  I respect and like GWG and disapprove of this.

Good day sir. I hope you're happy.

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 13, 2013, 01:40:43 am »

Dropping out too. I was following this for a while but now it reached a breaking point.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 13, 2013, 07:24:42 am »

(rebut first)
before i give you your roll, let me rebut against your total logic fallacy:
anti- the exact opposite of.
christ- the person who is going to come again and bring us all into heaven.
heaven is basically utopia, except better.
therefore, you are the opposite of the person who brings us into utopia, and bringing us into utopia?
You count heaven as utopia? Your definition of utopia is so...wrong. Heaven is a place where you praise God 24 hours a day, 365.24 days a year, for all eternity, and your mind is rewritten so you enjoy it and don't care about all the people burning in Hell. That's worse than Oceania.

I was participating mostly entirely because of the IRL connection, but I think I'll drop out with everyone else.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 13, 2013, 07:56:57 am »

You count heaven as utopia? Your definition of utopia is so...wrong. Heaven is a place where you praise God 24 hours a day, 365.24 days a year, for all eternity, and your mind is rewritten so you enjoy it and don't care about all the people burning in Hell. That's worse than Oceania.

Hm... Okay I don't know how your interactions with him in real life go kiddo but this is a bit of a harsh view of the subject. I agree, heaven isn't something I think I'd enjoy in a long term and I think in a broad sense I agree with your ideology BUT you shouldn't be so hard on their views of the after-life [if there is indeed one]. Remember the golden rule of all interactions:

If you want others to respect your opinion you must respect theirs.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 13, 2013, 09:44:24 am »

Pretty much just interpreting what's in the Bible. Or at least, my recollections of what is in the Bible...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 13, 2013, 10:18:13 am »

Then again, you have to remember that the Bible was most likely written from the perspectives of hardcore Christian/Jewish priests. Of course they want you to worship 24/7.

The latter-day church has been more lax, allowing a lot more space for doing whatever you want.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]