Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: DEFCON-Now with more death than DF! MP games.  (Read 1982 times)

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile
Re: DEFCON-Now with more death than DF! MP games.
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2013, 06:57:39 pm »

Saturday at 6? Sounds good to me.
Amusingly, he's a Marksdwarf, which gives me the mental image of him conducting medical malpractice an appendectomy from fifty paces with a crossbow.
On bay12, a poll option of basically 'nuke the world' named 'Apocalypse Hitler' is like asking an alcoholic if they want some whiskey.

sackhead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2013, 11:33:35 pm »

wont be able to make it unfornuatly

bulborbish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2013, 11:44:37 am »

Could I join in in Sackheads place then? for some general thermonuclear goodness.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2013, 03:16:47 pm »

So do we have a server name and such agreed upon?

EDIT: Because... it's almost time now.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 03:55:55 pm by Graknorke »
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2013, 04:33:22 pm »

Yep! Server name will be Bay12, and password will be toady. I'm gonna start hosting now, so people can trickle in.

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2013, 04:44:17 pm »

Oh wow! I just saw this thread. Will try to join up if there's room.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2013, 07:59:10 pm »

Good times were had! I think there were 3 games played, a 1v1 with me and Graknorke, with me as Asia and him as Africa. It was a stomp by me. Then there was diplomacy. I was south america, Karlito was Africa, Graknorke was Europe, and bulborbish was Asia. It was a 6 player diplomacy with 2 AI's Asia AI was eliminated from the game instantly, then me and Africa allied temporarily to destroy Russia, Europe joined Russia, a bit of fighting between the alliances. Then Africa backstabs me, and game ends with North america AI winning. Then there was a BigWorld game, with just tons of nuking, stealth subs, and me winning in the end despite having the least survivors. I was Africa, bulborbish in his name was Europe, Graknorke was Asia, and Gentleman raptor was Russia. Game starts, I fight with Asia for a bit. Ally with Europe, fight, backstabbed by Europe. Europe and Asia ally. Fight for a bit. Me and Russia Ally. We nuke the shit out of china. Game ends with more nukes in Africa because overkill.

bulborbish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2013, 08:02:38 pm »

Good times were had! I think there were 3 games played, a 1v1 with me and Graknorke, with me as Asia and him as Africa. It was a stomp by me. Then there was diplomacy. I was south america, Karlito was Africa, Graknorke was Europe, and bulborbish was Asia. It was a 6 player diplomacy with 2 AI's Asia AI was eliminated from the game instantly, then me and Africa allied temporarily to destroy Russia, Europe joined Russia, a bit of fighting between the alliances. Then Africa backstabs me, and game ends with North america AI winning. Then there was a BigWorld game, with just tons of nuking, stealth subs, and me winning in the end despite having the least survivors. I was Africa, bulborbish in his name was Europe, Graknorke was Asia, and Gentleman raptor was Russia. Game starts, I fight with Asia for a bit. Ally with Europe, fight, backstabbed by Europe. Europe and Asia ally. Fight for a bit. Me and Russia Ally. We nuke the shit out of china. Game ends with more nukes in Africa because overkill.

First off, I was in Russia in game 2

Second off, I insist, despite your point victory, that I won in the end win a 40% survival rate, compared to everyone else's 12% or lower survival rate (werty's being the lowest at 5% survival rate) in game 3. Gentleman Raptor was also the most adept at Killing his own civilians, with a 13% collateral damage rate.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 08:04:56 pm by bulborbish »

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2013, 10:08:48 pm »

Oooh. Y'know what that was? All those nukes I launched at Asia before I allied must have done it, because I read somewhere that nuking allied cities causes collateral damage score to go up.

Also: SUUUUBS!
Amusingly, he's a Marksdwarf, which gives me the mental image of him conducting medical malpractice an appendectomy from fifty paces with a crossbow.
On bay12, a poll option of basically 'nuke the world' named 'Apocalypse Hitler' is like asking an alcoholic if they want some whiskey.

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2013, 09:16:10 am »

So, if you guys want to play again, same time this week?

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2013, 10:23:03 am »

Come to think of it, I came second in all of those games.
COINCIDENCE!!?? Probably.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2013, 01:55:26 pm »

So, if you guys want to play again, same time this week?

I'm game.

Mongol13524

• Bay Watcher
  • The mongols are and were cool.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2013, 12:10:01 pm »

I'm in. 6 PM EST today, right? If there's not enough space I suppose I'll spectate.
If Nyquil isn't meant to be abused, then why does it come with a shot glass?

My old account on this forum is klingon13524.
Pages: 1 [2]