Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: The Great Armok Debate  (Read 5213 times)

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Great Armok Debate
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2013, 03:38:36 pm »

i'm going to laugh when armok swoops into the thread and shatters everyone's view of him

armok where are you get out of the lowerboards I AM SUMMON YOU

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2013, 11:58:02 pm »

i'm going to laugh when armok swoops into the thread and shatters everyone's view of him

armok where are you get out of the lowerboards I AM SUMMON YOU
Should I PM him?

By all means.

WJLIII3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2013, 09:18:16 pm »

Armok isn't the patron deity of the dwarves, is what I think you're missing. Gods have portfolios, not races, and the dwarves may have many patrons. Armok is God of Blood, and all things bleed. All things are his slaves.

Duuvian

• Bay Watcher
  • Internet ≠ Real Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2013, 05:03:17 am »

Armok is a representation of your own ability and willingness to harm entities in the game universe.
FINISHED original composition:
https://app.box.com/s/jq526ppvri67astrc23bwvgrkxaicedj

Sort of finished and awaiting remix due to loss of most recent song file before addition of drums:
https://www.box.com/s/s3oba05kh8mfi3sorjm0 <-zguit

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2013, 07:25:53 pm »

Armok is not simply a figure, he is all. The dwarves slave away, allow their children to be crushed under bridges, pour lava on merchants who would willingly give up their goods, even build the insane megaprojects because Armok wills that it is so. Failure to appease Armok is not just unthinkable, it is unachieveable, for there is no act too heinous, no action too risky for the god of blood, who destroys and creates worlds with an atrocious regularity. The goblins may not want to attack all the time, the dwarves may not want to keep digging deeper, the elves may not be that fond of the trees, but Armok says they must, so they shall obey...
Pages: 1 [2]