Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Dwarf Furtress: Let's design some half-animal hybrids  (Read 11972 times)

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:TUNNEL_SNAKES:RULE]
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf Furtress: Let's design some half-animal hybrids
« Reply #60 on: September 16, 2013, 07:33:00 pm »

Dansmithers

Dansmithers stop

Why are you doing this

You can't just keep bumping a thread for no reason
sIGGED.
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Well, let's say you're going away from Earth on huge spaceship and suddenly shit goes wrong and you have Super Mutants. Social Experiments prepared them for this.

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 22, 2013, 09:27:37 pm »

First off, I wish to clarify that I am not a furry in any way; the three marathon-readings of Concession were, in order, a mistake, a joke, and a bit of nostalgia for the first two; I have never secretly followed a group of them around downtown and watched from a distance for the hell of it (and even more certainly not done so within the past 48 hours), and I absolutely have never, at any point, for any reason, checked up on their omnipresent fandom drama on any of their websites, because I swear to Jesús, supreme god of Latin America, that I have no knowledge of the omnipresence of said drama or the existence of any of said websites.

That said, I made a pixellated anthropomorphic seal in a leather jacket.

I hope it's not seal leather and seal fur...

[Anyone who has ever seen any other pictures of mine knows this is about as high-res as my computer drawings get]
« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 09:29:24 pm by SealyStar »
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:TUNNEL_SNAKES:RULE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 28, 2013, 10:40:51 am »

When you buy in the arctic, watch for *snort* bear-faced lies. *snort snort*
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Well, let's say you're going away from Earth on huge spaceship and suddenly shit goes wrong and you have Super Mutants. Social Experiments prepared them for this.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]