Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: THE PRINCES OF POWER 9000 MILITHOUSAND: SHENANIGANS IN ECONOMICS [4/9] [SIGNUPS]  (Read 1831 times)

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

as in, this game's economy

it has just enough goods to be used as a price framework, i'd just need to run through the raws to get the base prices at game start then abstract that into various shit and we'd be good to go

i do not happen to have my copy at hand so as said previously stalling everywhere~

and yeah that's around the time period the game is meant to be set in

might as well say that now it'd be really dickish to throw you in without knowing what year it is (i'm totally above that)

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile

I do like a bit of arson, nudity, and widespread vomiting. Not sure how it would be economically helpful though.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

I suppose if you're a vendor of cleaning supplies and construction materials, then it's good.  Not so much for our insurance agent friend.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile

I suppose if you're a vendor of cleaning supplies and construction materials, then it's good.  Not so much for our insurance agent friend.

Actually, selling insurance for combined acts of arson, nudity and vomiting might prove profitable - it's like terrorism insurance in a way.
Pages: 1 [2]