Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Awesomenauts: Starstorm on Kickstarter! NOW FUNDED! \o/  (Read 1482 times)

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I really hope they can hit a few stretch goals.

$125,000: Funded.

$200,000: New map and music. "The map will play on the epic Starstorm battle station itself. This is a perilous environment, full of automated devices like guns and flamethrowers."

$270,000: Custom games. "...a lobby browser and support for customizable matches to the game." (I REALLY want this. This looks REALLY FREAKIN awesome.)

$380,000: Replays and infinite spectator mode. (Kinda obvious.)

$415,000: New character and music. (Got no idea what it is.)

$495,000: Level editor and Steam Workshop integration. (Kinda obvious.)

$530,000: New character and music. "More character! More song! More! MOAR!"

$580,000: Character settings editor. (More buttons than I want.)

$630,000: AI editor. (The one part of coding that I just can't understand.)

Thexor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Update #2 has been released! They're up to $84,000 already, with 27 days to go.

Also, they've announced a couple of new options for the Copper Tier. Previously, Copper Tier included a key for the base game + soundtrack, which the devs have admitted wasn't terribly useful for existing players. As such, two additional Copper options have been announced, trading the base game key for one of two costume packs (you still get a Starstorm key on release, of course). Note that each of the packs are $14.99 on Steam, and Copper Tier is a $15 pledge, so this is a pretty darn good deal! If you've already pledged Copper, you can change freely to one of the costume pack versions. And if you buy the $30 pledge instead, you get both costume packs free!

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile

BUMP for awesomeness and successful funding!
Now for the stretch goals!
Pages: 1 [2]