Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Masterwork creation spam  (Read 318 times)

someone12345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Masterwork creation spam
« on: August 12, 2013, 02:32:04 pm »

I have several legendary dwarves in my fortress, and every time they make a masterwork item, there is an announcement. This is very annoying and I would like to ask if it is possible to stop getting these messages. Thanks!
GENERATION 26:The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experime

AutomataKittay

• Bay Watcher
  • Grinding gears
    • View Profile
Re: Masterwork creation spam
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2013, 02:44:50 pm »

Nope, would be nice to be able to turn it off, though. Well, hopefully someone can correct me and say how to turn it off.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2013, 02:52:45 pm »

Well, in the announcements text file in the init folder, there is an option for the masterwork construction announcements, however, I'm not sure if that is what you are looking for. You may be able to turn off the announcements by removing D_D from that part, but I don't actually know for sure.

AutomataKittay

• Bay Watcher
  • Grinding gears
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2013, 03:04:01 pm »

Well, in the announcements text file in the init folder, there is an option for the masterwork construction announcements, however, I'm not sure if that is what you are looking for. You may be able to turn off the announcements by removing D_D from that part, but I don't actually know for sure.

Just checked, it doesn't do anything removing both A_D and D_D, I think it's related to building designer job.