Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: Only War: Warband IC  (Read 8455 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: Only War: Warband IC
« Reply #135 on: August 12, 2013, 08:53:16 pm »

Putri listens to Knoll, then shrugs! "Why not!" She goes to mingle with the crowd.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 12, 2013, 09:02:12 pm »

Give me one of something hard.

Alek picks up a drink and goes to sit at the bar and drink.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 12, 2013, 09:15:05 pm »

Avos sits by Alek and orders up a drink aswell.
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 12, 2013, 09:29:50 pm »

Belensh blinks, and cracks his neck. "Harmon, if you leave, I expect you back at nine o'clock. Novumus...try to be back before curfew?" He sighs in exasperation and heads out, having dropped off most all of his gear save his las pistols(yes, both of them) and his family sword. A chainsword was both a bit too much, and really heavy, to carry around for the day. First, he tries to find a Departmento Munitorium officer, to put in the requisition requests he'd put together.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 12, 2013, 09:58:47 pm »

Belensh blinks, and cracks his neck. "Harmon, if you leave, I expect you back at nine o'clock. Novumus...try to be back before curfew?" He sighs in exasperation and heads out, having dropped off most all of his gear save his las pistols(yes, both of them) and his family sword. A chainsword was both a bit too much, and really heavy, to carry around for the day. First, he tries to find a Departmento Munitorium officer, to put in the requisition requests he'd put together.
Novumus looks up from his work.
"Yes."

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 12, 2013, 10:46:59 pm »

"I'll just see the melta for now then."
Novumus takes the Melta with care, his mechadendrite extending over his shoulder and onto the gun, probing it. His mechadendrite extends a small dissasembly tool, and he carefully removes some pieces, examining what's inside, occasionally spraying a small amount of holy oils into it. He then reassembles it with equal care, before handing it back to Harmon, giving him another short nod.
"Good condition. Especially considering how ill-equipped you are for the task. Would you like me to look at the carbine as well?"
"I do my best, Tech Priest. It would be both disrespectful and foolish to neglect my equipment. And I'm sure the Machine Spirits will be pleased by the chance to be inspected by a member of the Omnissiah's priesthood."
Harmon finishes the rite of maintenance, then passes the carbine to the techpriest and sets to work on the rest of his gear.

"Sir."
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 13, 2013, 07:28:03 pm »

Noticing Avos and Alek seem fine and have each other to find back up in, the Commissar puts a hand at the tip of his cap and moves amidst the crowd, trying to keep all of the guardsmen within his line of sight, an inglorious task in such an environment. In case one of them strays away from the group without any squadmate with them, the political officer will follow from a distance as to not interfere too much in their business nor lose line of sight.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 13, 2013, 10:00:01 pm »

After going through the rites of maintenance for all his gear, Harmon will head out to find a temple or shrine to the Emperor, get some praying in, then go looking for a firing range to practice at until he needs to return. Barring any events that occur during this, of course.
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 15, 2013, 01:20:27 pm »

"Probably."
Novumus puts the carbine through the same routine, before handing it back to Harmon as well.
"Also good. Should work fine. Nothing else?"
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]