Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Prequel: Making a Cat Cry  (Read 13784 times)

Nega

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Lizard Wizard
    • View Profile
Re: Prequel: Making a Cat Cry
« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2012, 06:33:33 am »

New update! :D

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 17, 2012, 07:07:39 am »

Wooh, more fire.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 17, 2012, 01:37:48 pm »

Huh.

Still no idea what's going on.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 17, 2012, 01:47:47 pm »

She woke up. Dream over. Pretty straightforward, really.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 17, 2012, 01:54:40 pm »

I know that, but we still don't know what the dream represented or meant.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 17, 2012, 03:14:39 pm »

It's a big scary noble that killed her.

Sprin

• Bay Watcher
  • I am Sprin Dragon, Master of Madness!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 17, 2012, 04:15:08 pm »

So... This is a descution about prequel... Awesome...
Quote from: Karnewarrior
HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS LOOKING UP RULE 34 OF D*CKS?
Sprin is certifiably insane, but there is no denying his brilliance.

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 05, 2013, 03:25:59 pm »

Well, this thread kind of dried out last september, but I don't think I want to make a new one right now. Whatever. Kickin' this bitch back to life, at least for a short while.

Anyway, I just noticed that there is a VOTE going on among the Prequel fanbase. Apparently, Kazerad has entered some kind of contest about designing My Little Pony t-shirts. I don't know the whole story here, but the important thing right now is that the best shirt design gets money. And the best shirt design is decided by popular vote. And as you might already have guessed, Kazerad is harnessing his considerable fanbase for evil purposes, completely zerg rushing that vote with his giant army of slutcat enthusiasts. And as you might expect from someone with superior numbers and absolutely no scruples, he's winning the thing by a MASSIVE margin. As of me writing this sentence, his submission has 2009 votes, compared to 416 of the candidate currently holding the second place. By the time I've finished typing the post, this will be hopelessly out of date, with Kazerad's votecount even larger.

That's not enough, though.

Not by a long shot.

As part of his evil scheme, you see, he's releasing this 60-image bonus update about how Quill-Weave met katia, bit by bit, uncovered slowly as his fanslaves pile more votes on his pony shirt. The target he has set is 3500 votes, and until that is reached, the rousing tale of Quill-Weave's bar adventure is ending mid-sentence. We can't have that.

So, I'm calling everyone who might not have noticed this to go vote for Kazerad. He explains everything here.

And if you stopped reading at "My Little Pony", here is an inspiring quote straight outta Kazerad's explanation section. Hopefully the quote box provided enough contrast to draw your attention before you left.
Quote from: Kazerad
Q: But this is pony! What if I don’t want to support something pony?

A: Then think of it this way: by helping me win by a landslide, you are ruining the point of the contest and depriving the prize to someone else who probably needs it more than I do.

Get to it so I can see what Quill-Weave does next.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 05, 2013, 03:28:37 pm »

Uh. That's pretty old.

Change of Heart is the password.

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 05, 2013, 03:36:01 pm »

Uh. That's pretty old.

Change of Heart is the password.
For round one, yes. For round two? All done automatically, with the update revealing itself as votes pile up.
And the fact that you said this suggests that you did not know there was a round two, just like I didn't know about round one until I noticed round two just today. Don't worry. It happens. >:]

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 05, 2013, 11:10:18 pm »

Did you read both the bonus comics too?

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 06, 2013, 04:55:26 am »

The second one isn't done yet.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]