Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Best execution methods?  (Read 1850 times)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: Best execution methods?
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2013, 01:54:49 pm »

I'm rather partial to starve/dehydration chambers. Easy to clean, and easy to make, incase more purging needs to be done in a shorter, less tantrum causing fashion.
It does take a while, drowning is cleaner and quicker. Leaves intact bodies for burial, just as with starvation too.

Yerv

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2013, 02:49:39 pm »

I'm rather partial to starve/dehydration chambers. Easy to clean, and easy to make, incase more purging needs to be done in a shorter, less tantrum causing fashion.
It does take a while, drowning is cleaner and quicker. Leaves intact bodies for burial, just as with starvation too.
Yeah, but it's useful because dehydrating and starving them and keeping their bodies in the room stops any death announcement, which I'm not quite sure about, do tantrum spirals happen from missing dwarves?

Tirion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2013, 05:55:19 pm »

Assign individual bedrooms. Lock them in. Slab them. Let the dehydrated corpses be discovered one at a time to prevent tantrum spirals but still get some trauma thoughts to reach the "Doesn't really care about anything anymore" trait.
"Fools dig for water, corpses, or gold. The earth's real treasure is far deeper."
Pages: 1 [2]